New Concept of Direct Marketing

I'd be interested in sponsoring your new show Mark...just to be sure, the winner would actually dismember and eat the loser?

I'd be interested in sponsoring your new show Mark...just to be sure, the winner would actually dismember and eat the loser?

If only Michael Vick had used praying mantis instead of dogs, he would have saved a lot of money and not went to jail.

I have some videos of them fighting already. Of course it is natural for them. They will kill any other mantis they see, after they are two weeks old.

there are a ton of restaurant phone apps that will order, show current wait times for participating restaurants.

apps can be branded and run through a third party and allow you to sign up restaurants at $1.00 per order no monthly fees/pricing. Great lead in product for commercial writers and other advertising in Restaurants (Bathroom Ads, etc).

Yes, because when I go out to dinner, I am really looking to save money on my auto, home or life insurance. Man, I'm glad you came up with this idea. You don't know how frustrating it has been going to restaurants over the years and coming home to find that my insurance didn't change.

This is not a new concept. It is an old concept. I advertised attached to pizza boxes ten years ago and found it totally ineffective.

I was thinking about Pizza boxes. Just to create awareness -- maybe some leads. We have a local "chain" - three locations in our surrounding towns. I thought I might be a good option. What alternative media have you had success with?

I was thinking about Pizza boxes. Just to create awareness -- maybe some leads. We have a local "chain" - three locations in our surrounding towns. I thought I might be a good option. What alternative media have you had success with?

You would do well to sit down and brainstorm times when a prospect would be open to considering changing insurance agencies. Then figure out methods to reach a person during those moments.

I have an idea just work for the pizza shop and you can deliver the food and talk to them about life insurance. That would be a nice visit.

You can say when you get to the door give them the pizza pick up the tip..say by the way for the cost of this pizza I can make sure your family would never be kicked out of this house...:idea:

In all seriousness, I have 3 capitive agents retiring and 1 state farm non renewed (after 3 years) in my area. There offices are closing January. I am going to do print ads in the newspapers, but readership is older . there is an online buy available too, but I am skeptical. I never click on the ads on the newspaper sites.

I am trying to cost effectively get into many households - families with kids. I have mailed and mailed, with little results. I worked for a leaading direct mail agency for 10 years before going into the insurance business so i do know the strategy. But traditional direct mail seems to ineffective in my area. Even I receive about 3 mailings a day from agents at my home.

What are thoughts on billboards? I want to be out there when they get there letters from the captive companies saying their agent is changing --again.

Back