New Door-to-Door Flyer Campaign

"Been told by the manager" should have been your first clue that this was a bunch of BS.

Been told by an agent that it was working is a different story.

You obviously didnt read the entire story.

I have some limited experience with this already, laying out around 300 or so myself and closing 3. I merely doubled that number at negligible expense to see what would happen.

Apparently you need to be offended if it works. If you think its a dubious thread, why feel the need to comment?

Its a gamble, its a guess, but a ratio of 1 to 100 or 150 is doable as a supplement.

Will advise.

I have some limited experience with this already, laying out around 300 or so myself and closing 3. I merely doubled that number at negligible expense to see what would happen.

Apparently you need to be offended if it works. If you think its a dubious thread, why feel the need to comment?

Its a gamble, its a guess, but a ratio of 1 to 100 or 150 is doable as a supplement.

Will advise.

Good luck with it! sounds like you are thinking outside the box, and it could yield some favorable results for you..Please post updates in the future

Will advise.

I did read it all. You obviously don't know if it works and have just been told by a amanager that it's working for someone.

We have all been told that garbage by managers. I didn't realize you were wanting only ratification or I would not have posted.

I did read it all. You obviously don't know if it works and have just been told by a amanager that it's working for someone.

We have all been told that garbage by managers. I didn't realize you were wanting only ratification or I would not have posted.

I am not exactly an approval seeker, and I have already stated I have done such campaigns in the past but don't have enough numbers yet to make any reasonable conclusions. Your "ratificatiion" is neither sought nor valued.

You seem to derive some sort of satisfaction out of going out of your way to be obtuse and cross. It bothers me not one whit, I was only trying to make a contribution to a forum that has had some of its members reach out to me at a time I really needed it. Learn some manners.

Here is an update:

I got 3 three responses emailed to me this afternoon, so they have already begun to roll in.

600 put on the street from a campaign that began Friday, April 12th and temporarily ceased Thursday, April 18th when I ran out of flyers.

3 mailed responses thus far.

Will advise.

I am not exactly an approval seeker, and I have already stated I have done such campaigns in the past but don't have enough numbers yet to make any reasonable conclusions. Your "ratificatiion" is neither sought nor valued.

You seem to derive some sort of satisfaction out of going out of your way to be obtuse and cross. It bothers me not one whit, I was only trying to make a contribution to a forum that has had some of its members reach out to me at a time I really needed it. Learn some manners.

Here is an update:

I got 3 three responses emailed to me this afternoon, so they have already begun to roll in.

600 put on the street from a campaign that began Friday, April 12th and temporarily ceased Thursday, April 18th when I ran out of flyers.

3 mailed responses thus far.

Will advise.

Could you give me an example of my being obtuse or cross? Obviously I hurt your feeling somehow but I would like to see some real examples.

How about posting a sample of your flyer on here?

Proprietary and not mine to give.

I will tell you that its nothing special, says about the same thing every other FE flyer I've seen says.....rising funeral costs, up to $20k in benefits, no medical exams, family's peace of mind, etc.

Its not the flyer that's compelling its the method of delivery.

Its not the flyer that's compelling its the method of delivery.

It may not even be the method... just the fact of "delivery". Get the potential prospect a return mail flyer of any kind, via any method, and you are apt to get warm leads, * aka someone who has expressed some interest in the product, idea or suggested solution.

Back