Ngl gi

Hmmm, I dont like that initial draft 3 days after approval, just asking for trouble imo.

I have said this before, but here's how you deal with that:

Get the payment info from the client. Do not put it on the app. This will set it up as a direct bill. Explain to client that paperwork they get from Gerber will show a higher price b/ c of direct bill. Then call Gerber the day before/of draft and give them the info. They will set everything up over the phone without the client being there or anything being signed.

It is a pain.

I wonder if you could just fax the payment info to Gerber?

If you can you could just load it in RingCentral the same day you fax the app in but set the payment info fax to delay until the day before you want the payment to draft.

Set it and forget it.

I wonder if you could just fax the payment info to Gerber?

If you can you could just load it in RingCentral the same day you fax the app in but set the payment info fax to delay until the day before you want the payment to draft.

Set it and forget it.

So with Gerber being a pita,Bronze not going past 75,Settlers not accepting DE.....you don't see the product worthwhile ?

So with Gerber being a pita,Bronze not going past 75,Settlers not accepting DE.....you don't see the product worthwhile ?

Gerber is fine if I need GI. Bronze gets the majority of them which there aren't many. Vantis is third.

NGL is a good company. Just haven't seen a need for their newest GI product. If you are going to sell something that high why not get twice the commission with Settlers Bronze? It's even a little cheaper isn't it?

I don't write enough GI to matter too much anyway.

Gerber is fine if I need GI. Bronze gets the majority of them which there aren't many. Vantis is third.

NGL is a good company. Just haven't seen a need for their newest GI product. If you are going to sell something that high why not get twice the commission with Settlers Bronze? It's even a little cheaper isn't it?

I don't write enough GI to matter too much anyway.

My IMO is offering me NGL,I'm going to pass on Gerber.
So what if I get someone I cant place with Bronze,say a 77 year old with a DE card ?

My IMO is offering me NGL,I'm going to pass on Gerber.
So what if I get someone I cant place with Bronze,say a 77 year old with a DE card ?

Gerber is nice to have. Just quoted a couple 57F and 59M. Both were GI based on health, CHF and Diabetic amputation.

Their local bank has an agency and quoted them 10k each with NGL for $140/mo for both. I came next day and Gerber was $90/mo for both.

Got the two apps later that day and 5 referrals.

Doing the right thing will pay off big in the referrals, 3 siblings and 2 kids in their early 30's. Easily another $2-3k in AP out of those referrals.

Last edited:
Gerber is nice to have. Just quoted a couple 56F and 57M. Both were GI based on health, CHF and Diabetic amputation.

Their local bank has an agency and quoted them 10k each with NGL for $140/mo for both. I came next day and Gerber was $90/mo for both.

Got the two apps later that day and 5 referrals.

Doing the right thing will pay off big in the referrals, 3 siblings and 2 kids in their early 30's. Easily another $2-3k in AP out of those referrals.

I run across them here and there....
The NGL hasn't launched yet.
How did you confirm the $140 ?

I run across them here and there....
The NGL hasn't launched yet.
How did you confirm the $140 ?

NGL has been available for many months now. Your IMO/MGA may just now have gotten them. I do know they were available in all States except CT & NY on 5/15/2014.

I was approached by them to distribute them back in April/2014. Their rates were higher than Kemper at the time so we passed as we had planned to add Gerber.

To me they are the same rate as Kemper and I only sell their GIWL from ages 40-49 with Kemper.

Back