Non Med GUL for 72/72 Year Old

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who does a non med with the lowest rates? NA has good rates but it's fully underwritten.

Female 72 $50k
Male 73 $75k

Perfect health. Thanks for any and all help peeps!

These guys just don't want to go through all the hoops and the EKG and all that good stuff.

Who does a non med with the lowest rates? NA has good rates but it's fully underwritten.

Female 72 $50k
Male 73 $75k

Perfect health. Thanks for any and all help peeps!

These guys just don't want to go through all the hoops and the EKG and all that good stuff.

Then they want to pay for $50,000 of FE. I do not believe you will find a Non Med GUL for them.

If Sagicor will do a 72 yr old non med. That is where I would go. I believe they are to age 65. If Sagicor does it please let us know.

Thanks,

Lee

Yep, that is correct. Ugh.

Thanks guys.

Yep, that is correct. Ugh.

Thanks guys.

$50,000 is small enough that you may find an abbreviated paramed.

As you probably know there is usually a reason they do not want to do a paramed. Sometimes the sticker shock of a SIWL plan at half the face. Will change their minds or they become good with half the face.

$50,000 is small enough that you may find an abbreviated paramed.

As you probably know there is usually a reason they do not want to do a paramed. Sometimes the sticker shock of a SIWL plan at half the face. Will change their minds or they become good with half the face.

Well that is certainly part of it, for both parties.

Nothing more annoying than them rating them up 1000% and it takes a month or more to get to that point. Lol

Anything simplified I am interested in.

Back