North American Senior Benefits

I believe there is also going to be a huge delay in response time since this involves people actually LEAVING THEIR HOMES/TRAILERS/APARTMENTS and going to a bank to deposit the check lead, not just putting something back in the mailbox, which can be enough of a stretch.
Wouldn't the average FE "prospect" just take a picture of the check with their smartphone and deposit it through a mobile banking app?
:D

"The image of the check is then sent to the agent and that becomes the lead card. It is drawn on Regions Bank, which outside of Georgia I can't imagine anyone has heard of"
Outside of Georgia, not many have heard of Regions? That's absurd. I've banked with them (and USAA) for years. Here is more about one of my banks:
Regions Financial Corporation, with $118 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs.

Any agent who hasn't heard of Regions must be living under a rock.

"The image of the check is then sent to the agent and that becomes the lead card. It is drawn on Regions Bank, which outside of Georgia I can't imagine anyone has heard of"
Outside of Georgia, not many have heard of Regions? That's absurd. I've banked with them (and USAA) for years. Here is more about one of my banks:
Regions Financial Corporation, with $118 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs.

Any agent who hasn't heard of Regions must be living under a rock.

Yeah, I must be living under a rock because I don't live in one of the "16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas." Makes perfect sense...

And you obviously have never watched Bloomberg Financial News or CNBC or have ever read a Wall Street Journal or Investors Business Daily.

Gotcha.

Yeah, I must be living under a rock because I don't live in one of the "16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas." Makes perfect sense...

YOU were the one who said "outside of Georgia I can't imagine anyone has heard of" Regions.

Yeah, well, getting back to cutting on NASB, I love the part where the almighty "Platinum" leads that sell for $23 are just not producing like they should. Thus the advent of the "check lead." But, the now less desirable platinum leads are going up in price by a dollar. What sense does that make?

And you obviously have never watched Bloomberg Financial News or CNBC or have ever read a Wall Street Journal or Investors Business Daily. Gotcha. Yeah, I must be living under a rock because I don't live in one of the "16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas." Makes perfect sense... YOU were the one who said "outside of Georgia I can't imagine anyone has heard of" Regions.

Are you guys fighting about how big a bank is? Watch out...they might nickname you Gooner2?

Back