North American Senior Benefits

I can't imagine a worse lead than one where they got paid $5 just to agree to be a lead. They already got their $5. They don't need to hear your pitch anymore.

Years ago when I worked with a Dignity Funeral Home they did a mailer that promised $5 gas cards. But we delivered the cards. They had to at least entertain us for a few minutes.

If I'm understanding that check lead thing correctly, those would have to be the worst leads in history.

Is anybody selling any of them?

I can't imagine a worse lead than one where they got paid $5 just to agree to be a lead. They already got their $5. They don't need to hear your pitch anymore.

Years ago when I worked with a Dignity Funeral Home they did a mailer that promised $5 gas cards. But we delivered the cards. They had to at least entertain us for a few minutes.

If I'm understanding that check lead thing correctly, those would have to be the worst leads in history.

Is anybody selling any of them?

Oh, my upline swore to me that they were hot and that people were really getting in doors with them. But I realized that was not possible because, at the time, they had not rolled out the check lead program yet.

Wow! How would an IMO convince agents to take low contracts and then limit when where and why they get leads. Do these agents not realize the commissions they are giving up is their lead money? Just tell them you want the higher commissions and they can keep their leads. If they won't go for that, just go elsewhere.

Unless you are in Georgia, south Florida, central Texas or parts of CA, leads are easy to get and reasonable. I wouldn't give up commissions for them and I wouldn't want my FMO to ever have access to them anyway.

Don't buy fish from your FMO. They should be teaching you how to fish.

Newby: I've been looking into FEX as an FMO for FE. I like your business model, however, I'm uncertain about the FE market down here in South Florida, as well as the apparent lead deficit. Since leads are hard to come by in the areas you mentioned above, what FE business model, if any, would you suggest for an agent in South Florida? Thanks

Back