North American Senior Benefits

I do think you'll release, but since we know there was one that you wouldn't release from KSKJ, it's not accurate to say that you've never had a problem releasing. What's his name Chris/Grindallday?

You have that story wrong. We released Chris from all his contracts very promptly. Chris went to an agency that didn't have KSKJ. And KSKJ doesn't do releases. They require an agent to cancel his contract and wait out six months. Chris told me through the whole time that he just wanted to leave it with me because he didn't know any other KSKJ agencies anyway. He didn't like Travis because they butted heads over a leader board. KSKJ told him many times how to move it if he wanted to but he never wanted to move it bad enough to do without it.

KSKJ only has around six of us with the top contract and we all have very different type agencies and meet up at convention every year for seven days. They insist on a family type relationship not a competitor type one. They had never even heard of a release until Josh Jones wanted one which we could do at that time. But the agency he wanted to go to didn't understand why an FE agent wanted to move to them and they were afraid to sign off on his debt. We later had several agents wanting to move to us and we were going to make a football type trade and swap Chris (who was a high producer) for two agents that had never produced much. Everyone would have been happy. But KSKJ had concerns about moving Chris and that never happened. One of those agents is still with us and I have allowed him to leave his KSKJ at the old agency this whole time even though he is on our leads and training. It's different than companies that have a million up lines and everyone is just a number.

You have that story wrong. We released Chris from all his contracts very promptly. Chris went to an agency that didn't have KSKJ. And KSKJ doesn't do releases. They require an agent to cancel his contract and wait out six months. Chris told me through the whole time that he just wanted to leave it with me because he didn't know any other KSKJ agencies anyway. He didn't like Travis because they butted heads over a leader board. KSKJ told him many times how to move it if he wanted to but he never wanted to move it bad enough to do without it.

KSKJ only has around six of us with the top contract and we all have very different type agencies and meet up at convention every year for seven days. They insist on a family type relationship not a competitor type one. They had never even heard of a release until Josh Jones wanted one which we could do at that time. But the agency he wanted to go to didn't understand why an FE agent wanted to move to them and they were afraid to sign off on his debt. We later had several agents wanting to move to us and we were going to make a football type trade and swap Chris (who was a high producer) for two agents that had never produced much. Everyone would have been happy. But KSKJ had concerns about moving Chris and that never happened. One of those agents is still with us and I have allowed him to leave his KSKJ at the old agency this whole time even though he is on our leads and training. It's different than companies that have a million up lines and everyone is just a number.
I must've deleted my post while you were responding. Sorry for posting wrong info. :)

Your silent recruiter set me straight. :yes:

I must've deleted my post while you were responding. Sorry for posting wrong info. :)

Your silent recruiter set me straight. :yes:

Well if you thought it someone else might be out there that does too. We have never failed to release anyone.

Releasing falls into the no good deed goes unpunished catagory. Not every agent bouncing from one place to the next is bad. But EVERY bad agent does bounce from one place to the next leaving their debt piles around for everyone else to clean up.

Ask for all that IN WRITING.

Because only #'s 2&3 are true.
They do not give 100% contracts unless you have proven production plus have a team that does over $70K+ a month and you're a VP or an RVP.
Hell, partners only make 110% on their production. Look at your paperwork they have you sign.
They will not release you from your contracts of you want to jump ship. Ask Spur City and me.
You can use your own leads but they will pressure you to theirs, which have declined in value and return so much in the 9 months since I left them that they had to resort to giving $5 checks to get a return.
But do what you want, you've been advised correctly here.

Ask for all that IN WRITING.

Because only #'s 2&3 are true.
They do not give 100% contracts unless you have proven production plus have a team that does over $70K+ a month and you're a VP or an RVP.
Hell, partners only make 110% on their production. Look at your paperwork they have you sign.
They will not release you from your contracts of you want to jump ship. Ask Spur City and me.
You can use your own leads but they will pressure you to theirs, which have declined in value and return so much in the 9 months since I left them that they had to resort to giving $5 checks to get a return.
But do what you want, you've been advised correctly here.

You say you have been able to get out of that contract? Do you have any additional information you would be able to share with me on how you were able to go about that? I can’t even find a copy of the contract anywhere in order to even go over it again to find fine print or loopholes.

Back