North American Senior Benefits

Hey guys, I'm new here and interviewed recently with NASB. Can anyone offer any incite. Are they structured as a traditional insurance co. or MLM because they seem to be focusing a lot on recruiting.

Any agency that wants new agents to recruit is a bad place to be. No exceptions.

I started out captive with Liberty National back in 99' Very conservative company.. Allowance draw of $275 a week, Gave me a book...so I didn't starve and was making 500 a week.. not bad.. They were door banging foot soilders.. learned the discipline it takes from that company- They even paid for my license- I do contribute my success to my 9 months as a rookie with Liberty National... great experience for me-

From what I'm researching and finding, unless I'm wrong, on one website you can buy 340 leads for $1,000 and they are saying leads cost $20 dollars plus. It looks like they are making a s--t load of money off the leads. They are also not calling themselves a MLM but sure look like it with all the recruiting.

They claim to be making $15k- $40k a month. Is that possible and can they sustain that?

I just left NASB and signed up with Fex Contracting, which can be found on this forum. NASB is like a cult. You are expected to buy their leads from them, and they resell their leads several times. Also, 80% commission sucks. You can get 120% from other IMO's. Also, this is very important, if you ever decide to leave, they will give you hell as far as getting released from contracts with carrier through them. You have to ask yourself: "Why would they try to prevent you from leaving if you are not happy with them?" I have found other lead sources that are far more inexpensive and produce tons of really hot leads. I was really discouraged with NASB, but I am very happy where I am now. Don't settle for less.

I just left NASB and signed up with Fex Contracting, which can be found on this forum. NASB is like a cult. You are expected to buy their leads from them, and they resell their leads several times. Also, 80% commission sucks. You can get 120% from other IMO's. Also, this is very important, if you ever decide to leave, they will give you hell as far as getting released from contracts with carrier through them. You have to ask yourself: "Why would they try to prevent you from leaving if you are not happy with them?" I have found other lead sources that are far more inexpensive and produce tons of really hot leads. I was really discouraged with NASB, but I am very happy where I am now. Don't settle for less.

Welcome to the group. 40% higher contracts and better leads. It's upwards and onwards for you.

Welcome to the group. 40% higher contracts and better leads. It's upwards and onwards for you.

Is NASB really that bad? Their traning looks really good. Here us what they offered me. Straight from the RVP here:

#1 I was told by NASB they will give me 100% commission on my contracts.

#2 I could use my leads and was not obligated to use their leads nor pay for any.

#3 I can leave and take my clients with me when I leave and take ALL residual commissions if things didnt work out for whatever reason.

#4 They claim that have some rates that are untouchable on products they have.

Please clarify how this is bad??

Back