Now I Know Why JD Hates UHL So Much!!

UHL is much more strict than Foresters on term. Did you check out AmAm"s Easy Term? It's not priced too bad.

But, why SI? With "no healh issues" I wouldn't hesitate for a second to go fully underwritten.

Female is going FU with Foresters, male is going SI cause of his weight, he wouldnt qualify above standard, and the price diff is like $4. I was going to use my fav company RNA, but they dont offer SI, and he prefers that cause of the small price diff.

Female is going FU with Foresters, male is going SI cause of his weight, he wouldnt qualify above standard, and the price diff is like $4. I was going to use my fav company RNA, but they dont offer SI, and he prefers that cause of the small price diff.

May only be a small difference with RNA but check out term for sale and see who has the best deal.

What about AmAm for the SI term? Last one I did they were quite a bit better priced than Foresters.

AGLA would be $$35.39 for the male and $20.78 for the female and that is not their best rate. Plus, there are a lot of companies out there even better rates. There is no reason to avoid fully underwritten if they are in good health

Last edited:
To correct the title, the rate of UHL has very little to do with why I don't want to do business with them.

How about nearest age for FE? Who does that besides them?

Plus they are Farm Bureau. That's enough right there.

I called UHL to get some term pricing, since I dont run across it much & I had just received a marketing email about their term product (sounded good)! For a 42yr old male NT it was $70/mo for 100k SI, and that was WITHOUT ROP advertised in the email. I had already checked RNA & Forester's and they were in the high $30s low $40s range....so I was floored & thought I heard incorrectly when she said $70!! She then proceeded to tell me the price WITH ROP, and I stopped her & said "no thanks, $70 is waaaayyy too high...Im good"

WTF, how is UHL getting biz with those rates?? Are they teaming with LH?? Almost double?

Im going with Forester's or maybe RNA!

On a positive Note, Shannon (Mig Warriors) just gave me a small 5% raise (wholesale & retail) for being loyal, giving a testimony & sticking thru some hard times. Based on the amt of leads Im getting (not enough to make 5fig AP per month), he says Im doing well & wants me to increase my lead flow!!

Thanks for listening.

PS- This is for Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using the Am-Am AD&D program to generate any referrals?

Don't forget Transamerica in all this conversation.

30 yr Term for 100K
TrendSetter Super - Full Medical 100k and up
Standard+ for Male is 27.56/mo (Third Lowest Rate Class)
Preferred for Female is 15.58/mo (second Lowest Rate Class)

30 yr Term for 100K
TrendSetter Express - Non Medical 25k-249,999
Standard Rates Male is 37.01/mo
Standard Rates Female is $27.39/mo

30 yr Term for 100K
TrendSetter LB - with Living Benefits LTC - Non Medical 25k-249,999
Standard Rates Male is 38.85/mo
Standard Rates Female is 29.31/mo

Street level comp is higher than most other companies for FYC Heaped.

Last edited:
May only be a small difference with RNA but check out term for sale and see who has the best deal.

What about AmAm for the SI term? Last one I did they were quite a bit better priced than Foresters.

I dont use AmAm for anything & they cancelled my appointment about a month ago. ;)

Back