Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

How long does it take to read and digest the CMS rules on marketing PDP and MA plans?

Yea - I knew if I posted a question on the forum someone else would do the heavy lifting for me as it was late and I was enjoying the cold beer and football.

Thanks Bob ;)

I actually read ( well kinda ) every ExamFX module and got the Cert just 18 hours later. They failed to mention the "same day thingy" in ExamFx . . .

You sell G, I replace with N.

Why not go ahead and sell N to replace F. If you are that good it should be a slam dunk.

Taking them one notch with a single difference is an easier close, go too deep you can lose it. With G to N you have no choice but to push it if you want a sale.

That said, I used to push the one click, then start the app, then do the Columbo and do another presentation and close them on the next plan option.

Back then it was just moving F to F, in other words, moving from their F to my F was one click, that was a sale, then if I felt they were comfortable at the time I whip out the app, I'd get their name on the paper then pull back and say, "Lets talk about what other folks I've talked to have taken advantage of".

That was in the pre-modernized G days, I closed about 95% of the G suggestions I made.

N is my "oh by the way" suggestion if G isn't developing traction. More often than not they pick G. Doesn't matter if they have F or are T65.

My comment to Batboy about pitching F to N was to see what kind of reaction I could get.

Sadly, several folks on here will miss the Colombo reference.

Lt_Columbo_Social_Media_Strategiest_AISMedia.jpg

Back