One America policies death rate up 40% ?! Cause: Covid Vax?

Your link doesn't work but I'm guessing this is the Geert Vanden Bossche statement. Here's a good response demonstrating why he's wrong: https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims
I don't know why there wasn't a link. You can copy and paste to your address bar. There are many experts and videos in the article. Stuff you won't see on mainstream media. Anybody who gets their info from Mainstream Media(especially CNN), has blinders on and doesn't know what's really going on.

I don't know why there wasn't a link. You can copy and paste to your address bar.

file:///C:/Users/tlmas/AppData/Local/Temp/former-gates-foundation-vaccine-scientist-calls-for-halt-to-vaccinations.pdf

You posted a file path from your personal computer, not an internet link. Unless someone has remote access to your personal computer through a web browser, what you posted is useless.

Anyway, that doctor essentially said all vaccines are bad and our natural immune system should be used exclusively.

He worked just 3 years at the gates foundation... was not in charge of performing medical procedures or hands on research there.... hasnt published a serious medical research paper since the 90s ... and he is a veterinarian... just sayin...

How about have him explain why we need to take that route with a disease more deadly than the flu... but not with the flu, or measles, or polio, etc. etc.

You posted a file path from your personal computer, not an internet link. Unless someone has remote access to your personal computer through a web browser, what you posted is useless.

Anyway, that doctor essentially said all vaccines are bad and our natural immune system should be used exclusively.

He worked just 3 years at the gates foundation... was not in charge of performing medical procedures or hands on research there.... hasnt published a serious medical research paper since the 90s ... and he is a veterinarian... just sayin...

How about have him explain why we need to take that route with a disease more deadly than the flu... but not with the flu, or measles, or polio, etc. etc.
That's laughable and it's easy to see you watch CNN. When you list everything as a Covid death, including deaths from gunshot wounds and car accidents, you'll make it appear more deadly than it is. Funny how influenza disappeared. The hospitals are making a killing listing everything as Covid.

I realize that you're downplaying his credentials and I've seen him clearly say that except for the jab, he's pro vaccine. Yes, he started as a vet.

"Geert Vanden Bossche obtained his DVM at the Veterinary Faculty of Ghent and his PhD in Virology at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart. Following his Postdoctoral training in Virology, Immunology and Molecular Biology at the Free University of Berlin and the University of Hohenheim (Germany), he was given the Venia Legendi and subsequently held adjunct faculty appointments at the University of Hohenheim (Germany), the University of Leuven (Belgium) and the European Faculty for Environmental Sanitation at the University of Ghent (Belgium). He then transitioned to the Vaccine Industry to serve various senior roles in both early and late vaccine development (GSK, Novartis, Solvay). In 2008, he joined the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in Seattle to serve as Senior Program Officer in Vaccine Discovery for Global Health. Furthermore, he also founded UNIVAC LLC, a start-up vaccine company, and coordinated the Ebola Vaccine Program on behalf of GAVI. He is now the Head of Vaccine Development Office at the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF) in Germany. He is board certified in Virology and Microbiology, the author of over 30 publications, and inventor on a patent application for universal vaccines. He has presented vaccine- and adjuvant-related topics at multiple international congresses."

Back