One America policies death rate up 40% ?! Cause: Covid Vax?

You do realize, whether this is true or not, there would be "experts" coming up with this anyway, right?

I'm not saying this is a conspiracy theory or not, but it would be put out there whether it was true or not. Someone's gotta come up with something for every situation.
They had the vaccine, so they had to create a virus to sell it.

You can copy and paste it to your address bar and see it because it's on your computer. No one else can.
Ok, thanks. That's too bad, there's some good stuff in there from manydoctors and experts and some videos.. If I can figure out how to get a link, I'll repost it.

And if you copy it and paste it in your address bar, you can read it....but you're probably afraid you'll see many experts saying the opposite of what you believe because you get you news from mainstream media, who decides what you can know about.

For the third time... try actually reading the words and letters you posted in that "link".

All web links start with https:/

Yours starts with file////C:

You posted a file from your computer hard drive. The only person in the world who can copy and paste that and see the info is you.

Its not rocket science to figure it out. But it does take reading comprehension and basic logic.

But the fact that you cant comprehend such a simple thing. Well, its no surprise that you are so easily fooled by russian propaganda.

Back