One Call Closes for T65

Gullable we are. "he" has been doing this for 2 months and isn't even sure if he broke even. Great business plan.

Having the money and having the knowledge to run an actual business is entirely different.

This could work if you planned, and had a way to follow up over and over, for even years to come.

How long can you or anyone else survive at this crazy overkill pace (with no plan). Slow wins the marathon "if" your prepared.

----------

MS sales is about 2 things.

1. Trust
2. Realationship

That is it.

What do you mean gullible. You don't even know he has been around way more then a few month's

If you read more carefully all he did was adjust what he was doing starting in jan based on his past experience and he did well,

Nothing suspect there reminds me how my buis plan changes and evols as I get better

and what is so hard to believe any way, I spend nearly as much with the same attitude if I break even on First year and get enough deals to grow and reach my goals I am happy

With each year I get better and get more clients and expand my goals

My only comment was on adding technology to help with FU, As it was something I had to learn to get used too but found it was extremely helpful

I will say This is a buis that you evolve as you go

Mr. Nasty you should definitely check out send out cards like Daytona guy uses from his website. It takes all of 2 min after you make a sale and can lead to easy referrals

...For med supp the premiums are lower and they are getting so many advertisements every day....I close a fair amount but they are no bargain

I don't think that med supps are the lower in my area. In fact, i pretty sure they are MUCH higher than MA.

SOC, auto emails, auto text.

Exactly those, all year but especially 1-2 months prior to their anniversary each year.

Not much point in spending FYC to get a client only to lose them on their first increase year 2. Many clients might still stick with zero contact but ROI goes down fast if other agents start writing those clients after year 1.

Last edited:
I don't think that med supps are the lower in my area. In fact, i pretty sure they are MUCH higher than MA.

You misunderstand comment.

Med Supp premiums are lower for T65 the say a 75 year old.Plus they are getting so many advertisements its harder to compete

So my point was when I use that venue for T65 I am usually looking for some MA as well.

Now on the other hand, I see some guys on the forum are doing really well T65 MedSupp only, So it is just me. Maybe the piece I've used or whatever it is. But I seem to do much better with internet then mailer or TM

----------

Mr. Nasty you should definitely check out send out cards like Daytona guy uses from his website. It takes all of 2 min after you make a sale and can lead to easy referrals

I picked that up off his site last year. My Referrals have multiplied. A good SOC drip for new clients is GOLD

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of:

1. Thank you for enrolling card
2. Birthday card
3. Holiday card
4. Sign up anniversary card

Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of: 1. Thank you for enrolling card 2. Birthday card 3. Holiday card 4. Sign up anniversary card Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

I know I have also seen cards for those who were interested but did not enroll yet.

Chris has a video on his website about SOC last time I checked ... Good Stuff!

www.medicareagenttraining.com

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of:

1. Thank you for enrolling card
2. Birthday card
3. Holiday card
4. Sign up anniversary card

Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

I send out a letter, My wife actually does it with buis cards welcome and contact me if anything needed and such

after 30 days SOC sends Just checking in and after another 30 days a card to generate referrals

Plus your 2-4 you have listed

Back