One Call Closes for T65

I send out a letter, My wife actually does it with buis cards welcome and contact me if anything needed and such

after 30 days SOC sends Just checking in and after another 30 days a card to generate referrals

Plus your 2-4 you have listed

I need a wife ;)

Wow. Now that's the first time ever I've seen someone post their numbers and success with a marketing system on here and other people don't believe them.

Oh wait...maybe I've seen that once before. :D

And he stated he broke even the first two months and even made a first year profit the third. If he rinses and repeats by year 6 he'll look up and have roughly a half-mil coming in with residuals at that 22/month.

Good job Buck. If people don't believe you then chances are you know you're doing something right. And BTW I recall a thread where Buck fully admitted he barely squeaked out 12 deals in a month and thought that was good back then. Now it's nearly doubled, fantastic! Soon he'll be over 30 or even 40 if he wants. (Yes believe it or not there are agents who routinely do over 50 per month)

MS sales are all about MARKETING first and foremost. Especially to generate an above average amount of sales. Only after that does trust and relationship become important.

It doesn't matter how good you are at getting people to trust you if you have no one to talk to in the first place. I know guys who are lousy at sales by phone but have a great marketing system and easily sell more deals per month than the average agent.

Marketing.

Thanks Bevo. I remember that thread vividly because you mentioned you had a new rep that wrote 40 apps in a month and it blew me away. I could barely believe it was possible, so that expanded my thinking in terms of goal setting. I had indeed written 12 that month which was record for me and I was thrilled with that at the time.

Funny how perception of what are big numbers are changes over time.

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of: 1. Thank you for enrolling card 2. Birthday card 3. Holiday card 4. Sign up anniversary card Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

Thank you card
Checking in on you card
Referral card
Bday card
Anniversary card

Funny how perception of what are big numbers are changes over time.

Exactly. And one can never out perform their own self-image. If you think 12 is a max and can't see yourself doing anymore, it will be.

The best part is, the chains are off and the sky is the limit for you. :yes:

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of:

1. Thank you for enrolling card
2. Birthday card
3. Holiday card
4. Sign up anniversary card

Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

Those are good for a starting point.

But you don't have to stop there (if you don't want to). You can easily introduce a cross selling product through SOC.

I send 2 for cross-selling - cancer and fe (and I send both of them 2xs).

I send several throughout the years specifically asking for referrals.

Similar to what you are already doing, when you automate, it's all about the inbound calls... not about "chasing" them down.

Those are good for a starting point. But you don't have to stop there (if you don't want to). You can easily introduce a cross selling product through SOC. I send 2 for cross-selling - cancer and fe (and I send both of them 2xs). I send several throughout the years specifically asking for referrals. Similar to what you are already doing, when you automate, it's all about the inbound calls... not about "chasing" them down.

I should probably do that with the cancer and FE. Care to share what you put on there?

I have a question for some of the Veterans, I have used the SOC since last year and have been very happy with results, Recently I have been thinking about also adding email automation for some things as well like cross sell and such.

Would adding an email automation compliment SOC and would it be overkill?

Those are good for a starting point. But you don't have to stop there (if you don't want to). You can easily introduce a cross selling product through SOC. I send 2 for cross-selling - cancer and fe (and I send both of them 2xs). I send several throughout the years specifically asking for referrals. Similar to what you are already doing, when you automate, it's all about the inbound calls... not about "chasing" them down.

Very smart, I would also be curious what sort of verbiage you use for the cross-selling.

I appreciate the feedback. Automation follow up would be right up my alley. I've been meaning to get rolling with SOC. Most of you guys who use them do something along the lines of:

1. Thank you for enrolling card
2. Birthday card
3. Holiday card
4. Sign up anniversary card

Am I on the right track with these four or is there something I am missing?

This is good, but none of you, shockingly, never mentioned a card right before AEP for your Medicare clients (supps & MAPDs). This, to me, is CRUCIAL... they will forget to call you, if they are thinking of changing. And supp ppl think it's the time of yr to change for them too, even though it isn't (cept their PDP).

I send a card out 9/25 every yr.

Back