One Month Doing Cold Calling

Your calling 500 people per day and do it in 4 hours, I don't think so. It is impossible to call 125 people per hour and not have at least one person that will talk to you on the phone

Some people would talk to me but they wouldn't give me their social security # and then I would be at an impasse.

Why are you asking for their social over the phone? You mentioned Transamerica, they do not allow phone sales. You are going to have to see these people for signatures anyway.

Some people would talk to me but they wouldn't give me their social security # and then I would be at an impasse.

You do realize that this is the 21st century don't you? Who in their right mind would give a complete stranger their SSN over the phone? Set appointments and sell face-to-face.

I've sold a lot of term over the phone in the past and they not only will give you their SSN over the phone, they will give you their checking account information. First they have to trust you.

I've sold a lot of term over the phone in the past and they not only will give you their SSN over the phone, they will give you their checking account information. First they have to trust you.

What do you do? Can I PM you? I was trying to do term but I am gonna be tryin out medicare since it seems like its easier to do Medicare over the phone.

You do realize that this is the 21st century don't you? Who in their right mind would give a complete stranger their SSN over the phone? Set appointments and sell face-to-face.

I have a complete stranger give me their SSN over the phone a few times a week, along with their bank account, routing number, and mothers maiden name...

Yes, but he is selling final expense and a product that is not approved for phone sales. He is going to have to see them in person. Also, he is obviously struggling with the trust issue, so why create another problem?

He needs to go see them and finish the app there. That or if he really wants to do phone sales, find a product that is approved for it and get better at gaining trust.

Yes, but he is selling final expense and a product that is not approved for phone sales. He is going to have to see them in person. Also, he is obviously struggling with the trust issue, so why create another problem?

He needs to go see them and finish the app there. That or if he really wants to do phone sales, find a product that is approved for it and get better at gaining trust.

I am right now learning about medicare. I was reading about Frank Stastny and Medicare 101, and medicare agent training.

Back