Overstock Direct Mail FE Leads

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I just made a website where I can list excess and/or aged direct mail leads. I've been needing to do this for a long time because we always have excess leads in different areas. If you are getting ready to order direct mail from anywhere you should definitely check us and other IMO's sites because we are all busting at the seams right now.
On mine every lead is guaranteed to be between the ages of 55-79 years old or the lead is replaced free. All leads are exclusive to the agent that buys them meaning they have never been sold to an agent before and will never be resold again.
I'll post additional states over the weekend. And some of the states show some real old inventory from like 2016. I'll give those away for free to anyone buying leads in that state.
Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have feedback on things I need to change or add. I put it together pretty quickly. https://fexlead.com/

I remember the days when if you posted something like this you'd get the beat down for not posting in the offers section.

Then someone would be like yeah... if you want.discounted leads and amazing training along with cutting edge tech and a new Ferrari, you should just go to ppgtelesales.com

Those were that days.

New states just added today: North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, along with Florida, Indiana California, Kentucky, Tennessee and more!

Get them while they're hot! Direct Mail Overstock Leads

Last edited:
1 lead available in my area of FL and it is 2 years old. I have been contacted by another FMO offering excess leads at the same price, but I just don't think people in my area are ready for an insurance agent to knock on their door yet. Why are there so many agencies who need to sell leads like this. Don't agents prepay before the order is placed? I always have.

Last edited:
1 lead available in my area of FL and it is 2 years old. I have been contacted by another FMO offering excess leads at the same price, but I just don't think people in my area are ready for an insurance agent to knock on their door yet. Why are there so many agencies who need to sell leads like this. Don't agents prepay before the order is placed? I always have.

The IMOs/agencies that do set price direct mail are on the hook for everything that comes in.

Sometimes more leads come in than was ordered. In the long run, you can lower the number of mailers that are sent out, but Covid happened so fast the IMOs are probably left holding a pretty big bag.

Sometimes agents cards chargeback too.

This is one of the reasons we got a way from set price direct mail unless agents are 100% on the hook.

With digital marketing leads, the agent pays for X and we deliver X in a few days.

I wonder what will happen to all the agencies and mail houses using these type of set price direct mail programs.

Most agents will have stopped their orders and not been able to pay.

Many IMOs won’t have the cash flow to pay for the overstock.

The mail houses volume is probably close to 0 right now. Though I assume most mail houses cater to other clientele other than face to face insurance agents. But those that specialize in this niche have to be hurting as well.

All lead gen for face to face is getting killed right now. At least with digital, we just aren’t making the profit we once were.

But with direct mail, you have an actual physical product AND a 2-5 week lag time on results.

So if you need someone dm leads, order some from Newby.

Back