Overweight life ins

Never say never, I once placed a lady 5'4" 220 lbs. Preferred in a fully underwritten term.

agree it can happen, i am mainly saying that carrier may have also had preferred select & super-preferred above it & also may have been in a table shaving phase

Depending on what/how much you're wanting, RNA just might do it. I know they don't care about ht/wt for FE, but since their regular WL is a standard rating up to $99,999, it just might go through. You can do a risk assessment with them.

Depending on what/how much you're wanting, RNA just might do it. I know they don't care about ht/wt for FE, but since their regular WL is a standard rating up to $99,999, it just might go through. You can do a risk assessment with them.

I think I did quote the RNA FE product. How would I go about getting a quote for the standard WL policy?

As you can probably tell I have only sold a few life cases and most were FE. I'd like to do a hell of a lot more

I think I did quote the RNA FE product. How would I go about getting a quote for the standard WL policy?

As you can probably tell I have only sold a few life cases and most were FE. I'd like to do a hell of a lot more

Just give me a call and we can quote it. We can probably go ahead and call RNA about the UW on it as well.

Just give me a call and we can quote it. We can probably go ahead and call RNA about the UW on it as well.

Thanks for the offer, I am working with someone already. I just am out here to get additional info. I will take it up with who I am already working with and see what they think. I do appreciate all the info from everyone on the forums though it is always helpful to me

Back