Panda 4.0

So, the takeaway from this update: as long as you are providing good relevant content and not building worthless sites or micro-sites for link building and ranking, you should be fine.

So, the takeaway from this update: as long as you are providing good relevant content and not building worthless sites or micro-sites for link building and ranking, you should be fine.

This is absolutely not true. Google Panda and Google Penguin have stacked not just the chips but the entire HOUSE in brand websites favor (ehealth/healthinsurance.org/hc.gov...etc).

I haven't paid attention to Google in over a year. For insurance, it's a complete waste of time for most niches, I'd say off the cuff only maybe about 10% of all insurance sub-niches are rankable, health insurance? Forget it, same with Auto. Life and Medigap there are keywords where you can hit position 4 if your lucky.

YouGotMyMoney, your response makes no sense. You respond that my contention that if you do not have a crappy or spammy site then Panda should not hurt you is wrong, and then you rant about how difficult it is to rank for, I assume, broad keywords, to justify your position. I would say that your analysis of my response is absolutely not true.

This is absolutely not true. Google Panda and Google Penguin have stacked not just the chips but the entire HOUSE in brand websites favor (ehealth/healthinsurance.org/hc.gov...etc).

I haven't paid attention to Google in over a year. For insurance, it's a complete waste of time for most niches, I'd say off the cuff only maybe about 10% of all insurance sub-niches are rankable, health insurance? Forget it, same with Auto. Life and Medigap there are keywords where you can hit position 4 if your lucky.

You are missing the boat friend.. I have many sites in life and health that are doing well..To say its a complete waste of time makes me laugh a little..

This has most definitely happened, especially in the Medigap niche I can tell you first hand. However, just like everything else Google does in terms of algo updates, other niches are affected in ways that reflect 180 degrees of this. They do this purposely of course.

We can, have, and will once again outrank sites like Ehealth and the .Gov's (we still are for tons of money terms) however my approach is every site you put up has cross hairs on it.

Latest posts

Back