Panda Update...

On one of my sites (not listed in signature) my friend and trusted partner submitted a list of links to Google. I don't believe we have heard back yet.

Most folks seem to recommend submitting if you have toxic links. A few others say its giving Google too much information about your site. I tend to think its worth submitting.

Last edited:
On one of my sites (not listed in signature) my friend and trusted partner submitted a list of links to Google. I don't believe we have heard back yet.

Most folks seem to recommend submitting if you have toxic links. A few others say its giving Google too much information about your site. I tend to think its worth submitting.

Did you also submit a reconsideration request after the disavow list assuming you were deindexed or penalized?

Actually the site was not de-indexed, but dropped pretty far in SERPS.

No funny stuff was done. Just blog commenting, article directories etc... Probably too much key word anchor text.

I'm not sure if reconsideration request was submitted as well.

Black Hatters are already using the disavow tool to negate precious links from open sites that their competitors are using. But there is an easier way to rank a site other than backlinks from social 2.0/forums/blogs/wikis/article sites...google had this envisioned since the 90's and its brilliant...shhh!

Seems a bit disingenuous that you get slapped for paid links from anyone other than . . . Google.

Back