Paying for leads vs paying for lead generation

So are they texting them with the lead card immediately after the lead comes in or are they trying to call first them if no answer then texting ? Are they conducting the whole sales process by text or after they text them and get a response are they saying “ I’ll call you “ ? The reason I’m asking I’ve had very little response when texting with a pic of the lead card . Thanks

They’ll text a normal appt setting script “...so just checking to see if mornings or afternoons are better for you?” Along with the screen shot of the card.

They’re just closing the deal for the appt through text.

So you are DKg (old school) Facebook leads (new school)?

How do you find the quality, persistency and AP of FB leads v DM v DKg? Same, lower, higher?

Persistency differences can't really be judged yet for me, as I have only just started using FB leads again. Most of the policies I wrote from when I was using Thad's leads are still on the books.

I have heard others say that FB leads tend to buy higher premiums, but I have not found that to be the case. I've written some 30 dollar premiums and some 130 dollar premiums off of the calendar leads, with the average being right around $70 which has been my average for a while now.

I have not noticed any differences between door knocking versus showing up for a pre-scheduled appointment other than I see more of my leads by door knocking than by calling and asking for permission to come over.

I have a question for you guys. What would agents generally prefer?

1. Paying $20-25$/lead (ie 20 leads @ $25ea)
2. Paying a $1,000-$1,200 monthly retainer plus around $10/lead (often much lower)

We have a $150 Facebook Campaign that guarantees 10 Leads. Hot, Fresh and Direct to the Agent.

If the Campaign doesn't produce the 10 leads - we run more impressions till it does.

If the Campaign produces more than 10 leads, the Agent has first choice at purchasing the excess Leads for only $10 each . . .

We also have a Mailer directed towards Final Expense and Medicare. Contains a nice flyer with product options which can be filled out with info, Carrier brochure(s), a Discount RX Card ( which can be customized for the Agent and they can earn $ when RX filled ), Toll-Free # with custom extension for the Agent and a Business Reply Envelope to return bottom of the flyer.

$150 - 6 Leads guaranteed. Excess only $20 each.

One time $99 Setup per program + $25 monthly drip fee (optional).

But we only create Leads for our Agents in OLA. Not in the "lead" business - we are in the help Agents see more people and make more money business.

I highly recommend every agent spend hours out of their week launching ads, split testing, trying to figure out why their ads never come out of review etc.

Then figure out and baby sit all the integrations and automations.

Oh and what do you do when your ad account gets suspended?

I watch guys buy leads from us, then try to do it themselves and then come back and buy leads from us again. All that time they weren’t making any money trying to figure out digital marketing.

I’d say there’s a very small percentage of agents that have the time or digital skill set to do it effectively. But if you can, you can definitely save money on a per lead basis.

Maybe you can save $200 a week (which you won’t every week btw, one misstep and you’re CPL will be higher than what those un-American fascist lead vendors charge).

But how much time are you spending (wasting) trying to do all that, when you could just be out there doing what you do best: selling insurance.

But what do I know. I’m obviously biased ;) Calendar Leads

#Truth

With DM, I was getting 30 leads a week, and I was not seeing all 30 that week. So the next week I'd have 10 to 15 leads left over and another 30 right on top of those ... before I knew it I had hundreds of unworked DM in inventory. When it comes to DM leads I feel a bit like this ...

"Well this is easy!"

"Yeah, we can handle this ok."

lol That's what it felt like until my third order hit my inbox!

ha ha yeah. Welcome to DayTimer Industries.

You do not - you are a new nickname spamming the forum with every one of your posts. You are not doing your business any favors by your actions here. Bridges are burning ...

I’m sorry you feel that way, DayTimer. My background is in finance and sales, not forum posts. If we’re not learning and growing by admitting our shortfalls, than one may as well give up. Since you are obviously knowledgeable in what can/cannot be posted, what would you recommend in how I interact with this forum? Obviously, my goal is to expand my market reach within the online community

I’m sorry you feel that way, DayTimer. My background is in finance and sales, not forum posts. If we’re not learning and growing by admitting our shortfalls, than one may as well give up. Since you are obviously knowledgeable in what can/cannot be posted, what would you recommend in how I interact with this forum? Obviously, my goal is to expand my market reach within the online community

Start off by reading the rules. Posting links and selling services without adding any previous value is a surefire way to get your posts deleted and you eventually banned.

Back