5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I received an email from Felecia formally from Pak Leads USA:

"I'm Felicia formerly with Peak Leads USA. I'd like to know if you
still purchase Final Expense Telemarketed Leads. Buddy has informed
the Peak Leads callers and his business partners that he was going out
of business June 29, 2019. All of the callers who did your last Peak
Leads order are now with with me at Callers United."

For some reason my scam alert went off so I contacted Buddy Hamby Peak leads owner and asked if this was on the level. Today I received an email from him telling me all his information had been stolen including current lead orders and they are working hard to get things straighten out but he has not gone out of business. Turns of Felicia is his former partner of 13 years. :sad: If approached by Callers United, be wary. I certainly will not do business with them.. :no:

For some reason my scam alert went off so I contacted Buddy Hamby Peak leads owner and asked if this was on the level. Today I received an email from him telling me all his information had been stolen including current lead orders and they are working hard to get things straighten out but he has not gone out of business. Turns of Felicia is his former partner of 13 years. :sad: If approached by Callers United, be wary. I certainly will not do business with them.. :no:
Received another email from Buddy.

Well its not a scam, my partner took the system , and the portal when they went.

You need to start another thread with Callers United in the title and additional tags... make so that when a search is completed that their info comes up with a thread WARNING uses.

You need to start another thread with Callers United in the title and additional tags... make so that when a search is completed that their info comes up with a thread WARNING uses.

I agree with Tothetop. Just sounds like a business relationship that went bad and Buddy not properly protecting himself against that.

I agree with Tothetop. Just sounds like a business relationship that went bad and Buddy not properly protecting himself against that.
Yes, that is why I altered the thread title...However, to say Buddy was going out of business seems to not be true.. If that is the case, then it does take on the form of a scam..

Yes, that is why I altered the thread title...However, to say Buddy was going out of business seems to not be true.. If that is the case, then it does take on the form of a scam..

Well, he does seem to be out of business since he lost his platform, no?

Although I do agree, saying he told everyone is probably a stretch at best.

But hey, there are NEW state regulated benefits and you need to know about them...

Back