Peak Leads USA

Could someone order some of these leads for me, call them or door knock them and close them for me. You can just text me the company you are using when you're doing the app and I'll send you my agent number.

Thanks.

Really Is that what I asked????????????

I only inquired about it because rousmark seemed happy with them and the former company, They are American, I don't generally use Tele leads didn't do well with the overseas, type this apparently are American

I usually use internet leads but I am thinking about making some changes this upcoming year and inquiring

Why are you such a ick

I only inquired about it because rousmark seemed happy with them and the former company, They are American, I don't generally use Tele leads didn't do well with the overseas, type this apparently are American

I usually use internet leads but I am thinking about making some changes this upcoming year and inquiring

Why are you such a ick
I think Dave needs some "medicine". :yes:

Ummmm ... no ... that is what I asked. Why would you think it was referring to you?
Hmmmmm?

Why are you such a ick

Dude, I'm just having fun and being me. Same as I've been since I landed here. Feel free to block me if I am an unpleasant presence in your life. I blocked krobby a while back and this place has improved 1000% for me as a result.

I paid $15 each. Minimum order 10 so it doesn't cost a lot to try them.

Thank YOU

I did try Glens leads several times and I did horrible, However, a few years back I used Leadz hub and they used Americans and I did Much much better and I am wondering if the American aspect is the reason

At $15 lead thats a good price for American if it's good if I remember correctly I think I used to pay leadzhub $25

I agree with Tothetop. Just sounds like a business relationship that went bad and Buddy not properly protecting himself against that.
That's exactly what it was but I'm confused as to why because I was a employer of Peak Leads and Buddy came into our work group chat and made a announcement in regards to him stepping down and assured us to continue working and that eventually the name would change as to his partner was taking over.And thats exactly what happened and we didnt miss a beat!What went on behind closed doors I have no idea but I can tell you all that we went from Peak Leads to Callers United....same pay structure,same supervisor,etc And Ive been with the company for over 4 yrs now!Buddy,Emily,Penny(May she R.I.P n Kellie...alll good ppl to work for

I have heard good things about an outfit called topcaliberleads.com on Facebook but I haven't used them myself. I'd be curious if any forum members have used them and what their experience was like.

My experience the last year is when you start with a new tm vendor the first order isnt bad. You have success closing them, get excited order more and it goes downhill from there.
I would not buy leads without getting the recording with the lead info.
The few times I bought telemarketing leads,- I learned the recording was essential. There were times the prospect gave a different address than the one on the printout.

Back