Peak Leads USA

I ordered TM leads from Lead Jerk a few months ago. I ordered the 3 min long ones . They were terrible. The callers spoke awful English. 70% of the addresses were wrong . I sold 3 out of 25 as i couldn't get in touch with 50% of them as they never answered the phone and i had no address to door knock. I know peak leads used American telemarketers.Thats very important

I ordered TM leads from Lead Jerk a few months ago. I ordered the 3 min long ones . They were terrible. The callers spoke awful English. 70% of the addresses were wrong . I sold 3 out of 25 as i couldn't get in touch with 50% of them as they never answered the phone and i had no address to door knock. I know peak leads used American telemarketers.Thats very important
Callers United is using many of the same callers..The few I order this week had some familiar names and voices on the call..

Do you know the pricing?

I've do not. I've never used them myself. Looks like you can call them using the phone number listed there, and I presume if they are closed and don't answer you can send them a message using the text messaging form on the web site. Or you could use the little chat window at the lower right corner of the screen, and if they do not respond you will likley be given the option of providing your name and an email address or phone number and they'll get back to you.

Is this your first day on the internet, Vic lol

I've do not. I've never used them myself. Looks like you can call them using the phone number listed there, and I presume if they are closed and don't answer you can send them a message using the text messaging form on the web site. Or you could use the little chat window at the lower right corner of the screen, and if they do not respond you will likley be given the option of providing your name and an email address or phone number and they'll get back to you.

I think Vic could use a little "medicine". :twitchy:

I've only asked because it looks like people used them here. I wouldn't even look at them if I just found them online

Could someone order some of these leads for me, call them or door knock them and close them for me. You can just text me the company you are using when you're doing the app and I'll send you my agent number.

Thanks.

Back