People in the Business 3-5 Yrs how Are Your Renewals?

Been independent for 8 years now. It took me 7 years to build up enough renewals to work in relax mode. A lot of agents thinks you can get get rich over night. For some it happens overnight. The rest of us have to build up over time.

What sort of renewals are you seeing ?

Agents with securus and EFES are independent and get renewals. I don't know where you got the info that they don't.

Even agents with LH get renewals until they fall below a certain threshold. In my case it was $250/mo. Then they keep the renewals.

Newbe here...what is or what are EFES?

Equita something something something. Google is your friend. ;)

They are an IMO that offers below street level contracts for an in house DM service and training.

If you talk to JD, they're an independent orginization.

If you talk to others, they are a semi- captive one.

Slow afternoon, trying to stir the pot :)

They are an IMO that offers below street level contracts for an in house DM service and training.

The ones that say they are semi captive or ay kind of captive are the ones stirring the pot.:laugh:

Semi-captive like Fex? Pot stirred again.:twitchy:

Equita Final Expense Services

I see you're moving to the States to sell FE. What state are you moving to?

I would definitely suggest you stay away from the IMO's that are trying to recruit you by Private Message. Those are often the desperate ones that you don't want to deal with.

Use this web site to do a LOT, LOT, LOT of research and then start contacting IMO's to see which one makes sense to you

Welcome to the Forums!

Being a newbie, Is there a reason why no one will really answer the question? - I would like to know what can be expected? Should you really just expect maybe 10-15k in renewals if you are doing well?

Back