PHR Insurance Leads

quackattack99

Guru
100+ Post Club
I talked to one agent on here who has had some experience with PHR Insurance, and their lead program. They do press 1, live, and maildrops. Anyone else have experience with them? Thanks

I only use the press one type leads. The key with those leads is to call them back asap. If you go a week without geting a hold of them they often times try and deny requesting the informatiion. Then you need to pull it out of them.

If you call them within a day or so they are for the most part very receptive. When I order 25 leads I like to get them in batches of 2 or 3 over a period of a week.

Out of 25, I probably average 12 to 14 appointments and write about 75% of those. Most of the action happens within 2 weeks of getting the leads but I do continue to work and write them for a couple of months. The trick is to work them asap

I give them a zip code and they get me all my leads ordered within 30 miles of that zip code. I usually pick a zip code in a city with a decent population. I have been working Muskegon for the past 3 months and when I order 25 leads all but 4 or 5 are usually within 10 miles of each other. Ater a few months the leads start to be more spread out and when that happens it's time to change cities.

I usualy work an area for 4 to 5 months at a time. Most of the areas I work are 75 to 125 miles from my home. I usualy work Tues and Wed on the road and normally spend Tues night in a hotel

Why do you work so far away from your home? That's a long ways. I'm in Orlando FL area and that would be like driving further than Tampa.

I'm right Between Fort Lauderdale and Miami myself, and I travel up towards you, as far as Brevard County... Do you do most of your business away from Downtown Orlando? Or do you stay in the Orlando area? Just curious since I can't write anything down here...

Back