PHR Insurance Leads

I live in Mason which is a small town of about 7,000 people. I am 15 miles from Lansing and 25 miles from Jackson which both have in excess of 60,000 people. About 4 months out of the year I work here but otherwise I have to go that far to get any sizable population. I don't like working rural, too much driving. I like working in larger cities where most of my leads are within about ten miles of each other.

Thats probably why I tend to have a tainted veiw of the average FE client. Lots of ghetto type areas with a high percentage of non-working lower income, lower education types.

I live in Mason which is a small town of about 7,000 people. I am 15 miles from Lansing and 25 miles from Jackson which both have in excess of 60,000 people. About 4 months out of the year I work here but otherwise I have to go that far to get any sizable population. I don't like working rural, too much driving. I like working in larger cities where most of my leads are within about ten miles of each other.

Thats probably why I tend to have a tainted veiw of the average FE client. Lots of ghetto type areas with a high percentage of non-working lower income, lower education types.

How much of that business is still on the books after a year? I would love to work the inner city but I've always figured that it would be a lapse-fest. I am 10 miles from Grand Rapids, a city of 300,000 and I worked it one time. Had lapse problems then, but maybe now that they have to have a checking account they stick better. Have you ever worked GR, nfl?

How much of that business is still on the books after a year? I would love to work the inner city but I've always figured that it would be a lapse-fest. I am 10 miles from Grand Rapids, a city of 300,000 and I worked it one time. Had lapse problems then, but maybe now that they have to have a checking account they stick better. Have you ever worked GR, nfl?

You really have to stay manage these clients.. A good analogy is a babysiter.... make calls every 3months, send out cards (birthdays, holidays) and make sure you follow up on lapse notices.

I believe it has gotten better with the auto payments, and I rarely will do direct bill unless they are willing to write a check for at least 6 months.

Thing is, poor people tend to have more disposable income! When they are getting free food, free healthcare and housing help etc they have the money to spend.

I have written many, many, people in poorer neighborhoods......I love working the the Bario!

I worked the Grand Rapids area pretty hard over the past 4 years. When I work there I usually work it 7 or 8 months at a time. The last time I worked there about 6 months ago the leads got real bad and were quite scattered about. When that happens its time to work a different area. I plan on leaving it alone for a while.

NFL, ever venture up to the U.P., to sell FE?

If you love the outdoors, that is paradise up there. Pure and simple life with the best hunting and fishing in the world.

I worked a tad when I lived in MI just over the bridge and about an hour into the wilderness. I have to get back up there at some point in my life.

If you love the outdoors, that is paradise up there. Pure and simple life with the best hunting and fishing in the world.

I worked a tad when I lived in MI just over the bridge and about an hour into the wilderness. I have to get back up there at some point in my life.

Skiing and snowmobiling too. Love it up there.

I wouldnt think the UP would be much good. Theres no cities of any population so the driving would be brutal and not enough of a black population. Not trying to be racist but they account for more than 50% of my business.

Back