Please Update: Foresters Death Claims

Lol that's why you weren't upset. But I'm sure it's just a warm up for a full pos like 10 star.

Management at 1 star killed their product. Used to do a mandatory interview with 1 star but you didn't talk to talk to anyone. It was all a recording.

No one even listened to the recording unless there was a death in the contestable period.

Then they went to having a live interviewer and put the previous decline question on the app.

Then that changed and interviews were optional and they took the previous decline question off the app again.

What they have done recently is just a continuation of a series of mis-steps.

I don't get that vibe from SNL. They seem to want to be in business.

I don't get that vibe from SNL. They seem to want to be in business.

Yep, as soon as there is any issue, we get a call from SNL.

Something not right on the app, we get a call on the same day they received the application!

Client calls to cancel, we get a call as soon as the rep hangs up with the client!

NSF, we get a call as soon as they catch it!

Can't wait until they release the SS Debit form so that they draft the payment on the same day the client gets their SS Direct Deposit! This will definitely help to keep Direct Express folks on the books, longer.

I thought snl does draft on the actual date the social security people get there check. So if the 3rds on a sat or Sunday they daft the friday before.Trans does checks and the debit express card on the ss date of payment.

I thought snl does draft on the actual date the social security people get there check. So if the 3rds on a sat or Sunday they daft the friday before.Trans does checks and the debit express card on the ss date of payment.

SNL is fixing to change to doing it this way. Tommy told us this on one of my training calls. It will be a big positive for them. I am not sure why every company doesn't have this option.

SNL is fixing to change to doing it this way. Tommy told us this on one of my training calls. It will be a big positive for them. I am not sure why every company doesn't have this option.

I was also told that they will be removing the previous decline question from the app. That's a big one for me.

Lol. You don't know what you don't know lol.

130 years in the business. An A rated financially. Short pos. liberal underwriting. Aplus BBB. Benefits for client. Great incentive trips.. amazing sales support. High commissions. Sucks it does not have a household name most of the time. What do I not know? Please explain

I was also told that they will be removing the previous decline question from the app. That's a big one for me.

That is true. Several changes coming any minute on the new app. Looks really good.
I just wish they would pay a,level commission up until age 80.

Back