Position Offered. Good or B.S ?

Re: Position Offered---Good or B.S???

Yeah, sounds a lot like a pitch I recieved from aflac recently although the aflac deal seemed fairly legit and did not involve 55% commissions.

Only selling 10 lives to a bunch of groups each month doesnt sound like a prduct people really want honestly.

Sorry for the long delay. Thanks to another forum member here who had the same offer, but started a week ahead of me, I found out that it was complete bullshit. They have their reps drive 3 hours to a post office, to meet with the PM to try to GET an appointment with the employees! Plus, apparently this company--EIS---has an awful reputation in the industry.

Needless to say, I've moved on.

Sorry for the long delay. Thanks to another forum member here who had the same offer, but started a week ahead of me, I found out that it was complete bullshit. They have their reps drive 3 hours to a post office, to meet with the PM to try to GET an appointment with the employees! Plus, apparently this company--EIS---has an awful reputation in the industry.

Needless to say, I've moved on.

Sorry to hear. Good luck in your search.

I did do some work for them and the appointments were total crap. The PM's I met ALL thought I was dropping something off. Needless to say, it was a hard sell when they realized that I actually wanted to take some of their time and explain the benefits of the program. Driving 2-3 hours each way to drop something off is not my idea of an appointment. NO MAS EIS

I talked with the group a guy named Dan. D. Fielder posted about this a while back, called Fed benefits group- same set up w/ preset appts 50% comp 45% to start and after submitting so much business you get a bump. They set up your first appts and you become a referral machine because of their training:}.
It cost you 100.00 to get their info first then you start selling then you need advanced training!
You go to Missouri on your dime and they teach you about the Fed govt benefits in depth. I thought about it for 1 min, no thanks.

Back