I've used GlicRx
I email the link to clients and ask them to download and I tell them to compare prices
I've been receiving commissions monthly for 3 months now
Its great
that's why I wanted to know how I could get 5k cards for $ 89 and just start giving them out to everyone in every state I'm licensed in.

We print and ship 5000 thick & glossy business cards to our Affiliates for $89.

I can give you the same price - but, since we don't have your card setup in artwork yet -would add a one time $25 setup fee.

As I've researched what I've come to understand and maybe I'm but it seems to be the larger the card is, as far as transactions per month ( I think). The more negotiating power the card itself has to get even lower prices. GoodRX is obviously a monster.
No one has to use the one I linked above, it was the best one I found but I'm not an expert im just some *** on the internet.

Thanks for the heads up. I should have compared more generics I think I focused on brand name without a generic yet when I was comparing. Specifically the new heart meds that have come out the last 5 years or so.

I was solicited by several FMOS to push GLIC, its what prompted this post.. In every case I was solicited the FMOS were taking an override plus over half the commission. Maybe you got a better deal. I wasn't offered anything above a $1.00 per transaction. The one I listed above and several others minimum commission is around $1.25 and most go up to at least $2... and the one I listed above goes up to $2.50. And even at the $2.50 they still pay an override above that if you're a downline you can make up to $2.50 with the recruiter still receiving an override Prescription Discounter. In the case of GLIC the FMOS would take an override plus $1.50 of the commission leaving $1.00 for us... That's of course in the case of having enough transactions to reach that higher payout. Either way, I didn't think it was fair.

Do you have an affiliate link for us?
What is the point of these prescription discount cards when they charge you to run their prescription card only to sell your product at a reduced price? Why can't the pharmacy just override the price and charge a lower price instead of letting these cards take advantage of us? I never really understood this.

Back