medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello!

Discount RX Cards have really gained traction this year. I'd imagine its similar for a lot of you but I've been solicited by several Marketing organizations pushing their version of an RX Savings Card, Discount RX Card, Prescription drug Savings card...

So far, every one of these solicitations, the marketer is keeping a big portion, sometimes up to half, of your commission that's on the table. If you signed up for one of these programs, I encourage you to do a bit a googling. You'll find quickly that there are several of these cards out there. And they're paying substantially higher commissions going to direct.

Even though I've been offered a card quite a few times this year, the specific Card they partner with seems to all be the same. I tried to find out if there was any benefit to the card the marketers are pushing versus what I could find myself. There were certainly claims that their card is best because _________ Fill in the blank. I didn't, personally, find any merit to the claims. I reviewed, networks, Most savings. I found equal or better going direct in every instance. One interesting discrepancy I did find is, their card only works with the big nationwide Pharmacies. Meaning the person trying to use their card is out of luck if they fill their RX anywhere but brands that stretch coast to coast. Going direct, I found cards that had 10 or more pharmacy options for the consumer, depending on location.

You knew it was coming, I have a Discount RX card too! Ha, You don't have to use mine though. There's lots to choose from on google, find one that works right for you. If you're curious, I put the card I use in the offers section of this forum. [ Hit your Web Browser's Back Button twice, scroll down several sections until you see the section- Insurance Offers]

if you decide to try the one I use, First of all, thank you, I appreciate it. You can actually see what my compensation is, as well as your own. I think it is a much more appropriate override that doesn't pull from your commission pool. What's important is whether you use my link or sign up direct, you'll be paid the exact same- full commission, either way.

Sorry folks I must have made a mistake in posting to the offers thread. It should be up and running soon. Temporarily while I'm waiting for that, here's a brief run down of the one I use.. ..
here's the link.
-(clickable) https://affiliate.lowermyrx.com/index.php?afid=2869 ( click)

I'll save the intimate details for the offers section but a real brief summary.
-$2.50 per transaction (5k+ transactions a month)
-$2.00 (1k-5k)
- $1.50 (500-1k)
-$1.25 (1-500)
You'll also receive an override on all of the downlines you refer to the program as well. Its an honest, transparent override, straight out the gate.

Just keeping it brief, these guys are setup to help you be successful in ever way under the sun. And it doesn't take a bunch of time to setup either. It's all at your fingertips from the second you sign up.
Side note: once a card holder ads this card on file at their pharmacy, the card stays on file with that pharmacy to continue to be used at all future purchases. That's a great feature to improve quality of life for our clients but also to keep transactions following in each month with a steady stream of consistent transactions.

Most importantly, you get full commission ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if you sign up under me, or direct. You get the same full commission no matter what. Not only that but you can see right away, exactly how much my override is and I hope you find it a much more reasonable override. Overrides never dip into agent commissions. Full commission are always paid no matter what.

My goal is to get this card into 2,000 peoples hands this busy season. I'm putting requirements to classify adding each additional person. I don't get to count someone unless they're filling prescriptions on some sort of re-occurring manner. Just sill goals I have for myself, we'll see if I can pull it off..

Good luck this AEP. Make it your best one yet!

I signed up but for S&G’s I entered in Atorvastatin. Publix $44 on lowermyrx and $12 on GoodRx.

Second drug Ezetimibe lowest cost on LMRx $22, lowest on GoodRx $8.
estradiol $52 on LMRx and $28 on GoodRx. I only looked up these three and all double/triple the price.

No one ever seems to be competitive to GoodRx.

Last edited:
Sorry folks I must have made a mistake in posting to the offers thread. It should be up and running soon. Temporarily while I'm waiting for that, here's a brief run down of the one I use.. ..
here's the link.

I'll save the intimate details for the offers section but a real brief summary.
-$2.50 per transaction (5k+ transactions a month)
-$2.00 (1k-5k)
- $1.50 (500-1k)
-$1.25 (1-500)
You'll also receive an override on all of the downlines you refer to the program as well. Its an honest, transparent override, straight out the gate.

Just keeping it brief, these guys are setup to help you be successful in ever way under the sun. And it doesn't take a bunch of time to setup either. It's all at your fingertips from the second you sign up.
Side note: once a card holder ads this card on file at their pharmacy, the card stays on file with that pharmacy to continue to be used at all future purchases. That's a great feature to improve quality of life for our clients but also to keep transactions following in each month with a steady stream of consistent transactions.

Most importantly, you get full commission ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if you sign up under me, or direct. You get the same full commission no matter what. Not only that but you can see right away, exactly how much my override is and I hope you find it a much more reasonable override. Overrides never dip into agent commissions. Full commission are always paid no matter what.

My goal is to get this card into 2,000 peoples hands this busy season. I'm putting requirements to classify adding each additional person. I don't get to count someone unless they're filling prescriptions on some sort of re-occurring manner. Just sill goals I have for myself, we'll see if I can pull it off..

Good luck this AEP. Make it your best one yet!

Slushpuppy was pushing a plan like this 8 years ago. Hedisappeared and never heard any more about it. :no:

Become a Lone Star Script Care Agent, Help Clients and Make More! (insurance-forums.com)

I signed up but for S&G’s I entered in Atorvastatin. Publix $44 on lowermyrx and $12 on GoodRx.

estradiol $52 on LMRx and $28 on GoodRx. I only looked up these three and all double/triple the price.

I think that rxgo and scriptsave are competitive cards.
(The Community Cares RX lines are for another agent who will also read this post)

I don't know the common dosages for the meds you listed, so I listed what I used for comparison. Using KS Kroger chain (Dillon's usually listed as Dillon). Accessed 10/05/2021.

Atorvastin 40mg 30 tablets
GoodRX $9.90
RXGO $8.60
ScriptSave $7.14
Community Cares RX $12.49

Ezetimibe 10mg 30 tablets
GoodRX $10.51
RXGO $11.68
ScriptSave $8.10
Community Cares RX $14.27

Estradiol 1mg 90 tablets
GoodRX $15.24
RXGO $17.85
ScriptSave $13.80
Community Cares RX $29.97

(Caveat, not an agent)

RXgo is very competitive. Plus we have the Local Pharmacy pricing as well.

upload_2021-10-7_18-8-34.jpeg

Commissions are better @ RXgo.

I think that rxgo and scriptsave are competitive cards.
(The Community Cares RX lines are for another agent who will also read this post)

I don't know the common dosages for the meds you listed, so I listed what I used for comparison. Using KS Kroger chain (Dillon's usually listed as Dillon). Accessed 10/05/2021.

Atorvastin 40mg 30 tablets
GoodRX $9.90
RXGO $8.60
ScriptSave $7.14
Community Cares RX $12.49

Ezetimibe 10mg 30 tablets
GoodRX $10.51
RXGO $11.68
ScriptSave $8.10
Community Cares RX $14.27

Estradiol 1mg 90 tablets
GoodRX $15.24
RXGO $17.85
ScriptSave $13.80
Community Cares RX $29.97

(Caveat, not an agent)

And, that is the reason that more and more Pharmacies are no longer participating in GoodRX, they are cutting the price so low that it is no longer profitable. My regional grocery pharmacy, Ingles, no longer accepts them. I just ordered cards for GlicRX.. They are printed by Vistaprint and cost 24 cents each (less in numbers over 500) and you get paid for each time a client gets a fill.

And, that is the reason that more and more Pharmacies are no longer participating in GoodRX, they are cutting the price so low that it is no longer profitable. My regional grocery pharmacy, Ingles, no longer accepts them. I just ordered cards for GlicRX.. They are printed by Vistaprint and cost 24 cents each (less in numbers over 500) and you get paid for each time a client gets a fill.
My local pharmacy won't take GoodRX for that reason...no profit.

I’ve had rxgo since last year so I ran some meds through there and it seems good so far. I just started to give it out this week so I’ll see how it goes.

Back