what do they pay for my downline? I got 3 people under me just from this thread alone :jiggy:

Not sure what deal you have.

Now, what I'm fixing to say will be crazy if you know me - but, I don't do "downlines" on this product anymore.

Not sure what deal you have.

Now, what I'm fixing to say will be crazy if you know me - but, I don't do "downlines" on this product anymore.

well crap. They should really stop sending you an email that says, “Congratulations, you have a new signup! Xxxx just signed up under you and you will start earning your referral commission for each of their claims as well.”

I've used GlicRx
I email the link to clients and ask them to download and I tell them to compare prices
I've been receiving commissions monthly for 3 months now
Its great
that's why I wanted to know how I could get 5k cards for $ 89 and just start giving them out to everyone in every state I'm licensed in.

I've used GlicRx
I email the link to clients and ask them to download and I tell them to compare prices
I've been receiving commissions monthly for 3 months now
Its great
that's why I wanted to know how I could get 5k cards for $ 89 and just start giving them out to everyone in every state I'm licensed in.
Caveat, not an agent.

"Its great" --- for you with a payment. However; based on the limited number of items I have looked up you are not doing your clients any favors when the glicrx price search results are compared with goodrx or rxgo.

edit:
See my comment in the following post for an example.
end edit.

AND, glicrx advertising says it is accepted at a lot of national chain pharmacies, however price lookups-in my zip anyway-show only CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.

Last edited:
Im not going to bother with GlicRx. You have to enter info to use their app. I don’t want to have to give my clients more instructions when downloading the app.
I’m not giving my info and I doubt clients would.

That was my experience with glicrx awhile back when Todd was recommending it. Don't know if it is still that way or not for an initial price check.

I still don't care much for the pricing.

Just looked for this.
Rivastigmine 3mg capsule. 60.
Since glicrx only shows walmart, walgreens and cvs, I used walmart prices for 66044 and 78759.

GlicRx $79.05
GoodRx $33.04
RxGo $34.52 (In a KS zip)
$28.34 (In a TX zip)

That was my experience with glicrx awhile back when Todd was recommending it. Don't know if it is still that way or not for an initial price check.

I still don't care much for the pricing.

Just looked for this.
Rivastigmine 3mg capsule. 60.
Since glicrx only shows walmart, walgreens and cvs, I used walmart prices for 66044 and 78759.

GlicRx $79.05
GoodRx $33.04
RxGo $34.52 (In a KS zip)
$28.34 (In a TX zip)

Zolpidem is a common drug that drug plans have as a Tier 3 and rxgo has it for $7. GlicRx is double. I’m not seeing much cheaper with GlicRx so far.
And yes, the app is still like that.

Rx pricing for 2022 is all over the boards with PDP.

The discount plans quote JIT pricing so more like apples to oranges. You can go nuts going back & forth from PDP to multiple discount plans searching for today's lowest price. Of course you really need to check everytime you are refilling since any of the plan prices may change.

I have one client with multiple med's and 90 day refills. He will shop among 3 different pharmacy's and sometimes will go to all 3 to complete his pill shopping journey.

He shouldn't be short of cash. Lives in an area with million dollar homes. His is in the $3M range.

well crap. They should really stop sending you an email that says, “Congratulations, you have a new signup! Xxxx just signed up under you and you will start earning your referral commission for each of their claims as well.”

I have a different setup . . .

Back