Insurance ToolKit or Best Plan Pro?

Yep. Either around lunch time or around 5 o'clock. But it's coming.

Well, here I am! LOL. I'm going to let that Id.iot just ramble on after this one. We all know that he wants nothing more than to put down others, like he belongs to some elite group that are the only ones that can/have produced or can train. He continues to spout out things like he actually knows something. He knows absolutely nothing about me nor any of my past, but he likes to think he does. It's okay, let the little teenager think he knows everything. There are more than plenty on this board (as well as past-participating members) that actually know differently and know that he lies.

He keeps wanting me to "prove" something to him like he means something to me. I never have and never will need his approval. He's just a very small-minded little fish in a big ocean. If I needed to prove something I would. If I did, he would either ignore it like he normally does when you prove him wrong or he will just try to say that wasn't what he was saying and he'll twist it. If you've been around here awhile, you can see the pattern.

Here's what you're dealing with when it comes to him: If you're not doing his way, you're wrong. If you're not within his organization or writing huge amounts, then you're not a real FE salesperson. If you haven't been trained by the great Travis Tubbs (sentencing for his wife is tomorrow, btw), then you have no idea what you're doing. After all, it's such a difficult profession to understand, what with having to talk with people and explain things to them...and then the fact that you have to use numbers and crap like that! Etc, etc, etc.

He's just the same old clown in the same old circus that he's been playing in for a while now. Nothing changes with him.

cool.

Quick question - I am going to try this out. If I start with the annual plan to get the 2 month free discount and decide in six months I do not want to continue am I prorated the remaining 6 months?

I am going to try it either way just want to know if I should do monthly or annual
Did you try BPP yet? What did you think?

Well, here I am! LOL. I'm going to let that Id.iot just ramble on after this one. We all know that he wants nothing more than to put down others, like he belongs to some elite group that are the only ones that can/have produced or can train. He continues to spout out things like he actually knows something. He knows absolutely nothing about me nor any of my past, but he likes to think he does. It's okay, let the little teenager think he knows everything. There are more than plenty on this board (as well as past-participating members) that actually know differently and know that he lies.

He keeps wanting me to "prove" something to him like he means something to me. I never have and never will need his approval. He's just a very small-minded little fish in a big ocean. If I needed to prove something I would. If I did, he would either ignore it like he normally does when you prove him wrong or he will just try to say that wasn't what he was saying and he'll twist it. If you've been around here awhile, you can see the pattern.

Here's what you're dealing with when it comes to him: If you're not doing his way, you're wrong. If you're not within his organization or writing huge amounts, then you're not a real FE salesperson. If you haven't been trained by the great Travis Tubbs (sentencing for his wife is tomorrow, btw), then you have no idea what you're doing. After all, it's such a difficult profession to understand, what with having to talk with people and explain things to them...and then the fact that you have to use numbers and crap like that! Etc, etc, etc.

He's just the same old clown in the same old circus that he's been playing in for a while now. Nothing changes with him.

Just seeing this. You are just a liar. I've never said any of that stuff. In fact, I've always said the opposite. But you know that.

You just continue with your character assassination because you do care. You hang on every word I say. You are too infatuated with me. Even your spokesmodel knows it and will say so out of your presence.

You don't prove anything because you can't. I must really hurt your recruiting? That's the only reason you continue to attack me.

You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.

I don't know anything about you either. Except that you were never an FE producer. I do know that. I also now know that you are just a liar. I know that from your postings here.

Other than those two things I couldn't pick you out of a line up.

And now you bring Travis' wife into your pettiness. You are a scumbag MF'er!!

I couldn't pick you out of a line up.
Maybe this will help. :)

3501.jpg

Just seeing this. You are just a liar. I've never said any of that stuff. In fact, I've always said the opposite. But you know that.

You just continue with your character assassination because you do care. You hang on every word I say. You are too infatuated with me. Even your spokesmodel knows it and will say so out of your presence.

You don't prove anything because you can't. I must really hurt your recruiting? That's the only reason you continue to attack me.

You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.

I don't know anything about you either. Except that you were never an FE producer. I do know that. I also now know that you are just a liar. I know that from your postings here.

Other than those two things I couldn't pick you out of a line up.

And now you bring Travis' wife into your pettiness. You are a scumbag MF'er!!

Quote from my post above..."If I needed to prove something I would. If I did, he would either ignore it like he normally does when you prove him wrong or he will just try to say that wasn't what he was saying and he'll twist it. If you've been around here awhile, you can see the pattern."

I'm sure everyone can see the twisting here. It's your normal thing to do when anyone calls you out. You are the one that is a liar. That's pretty much been proven, so we'll just move on from there.

I was an FE producer, not just an FE only producer like you. I was always more of an all-around agent. Something that many on here say that can't be done, and you are one of them. I was capable of learning and mastering more than one product at the time. None of it is rocket surgery and there is no magic to it.

As for my recruiting, every time you want to fight with me my phone rings more. It will ring more due to this post. You see, you have been my silent recruiter for a while and you don't even know it!!

You are finally able to say you don't know anything about me, but you sure have made up a lot of stuff in all the years we've been here. Of course, you'll say you haven't, but many on here will know that is an out and out lie. It doesn't take very long to see that your whole goal is to show that FEX, Travis and the whole group has some sort of fairy dust magic and put down other outfits in the meantime. Most all the old-timers of this group see that.

I figured that bringing up Travis' wife would put you over the edge....LOL...it worked just like I thought it would. You're so predictable!

In the past, I've tried and tried to let this thing with you go, but you won't let it. That is off the table for me now. If we were to ever meet in person don't expect me to try and be nice to you. You've ruined that. I know you don't think I will, but I will talk to you just the way I am now....LIAR!!!

Quote from my post above..."If I needed to prove something I would. If I did, he would either ignore it like he normally does when you prove him wrong or he will just try to say that wasn't what he was saying and he'll twist it. If you've been around here awhile, you can see the pattern."

I'm sure everyone can see the twisting here. It's your normal thing to do when anyone calls you out. You are the one that is a liar. That's pretty much been proven, so we'll just move on from there.

I was an FE producer, not just an FE only producer like you. I was always more of an all-around agent. Something that many on here say that can't be done, and you are one of them. I was capable of learning and mastering more than one product at the time. None of it is rocket surgery and there is no magic to it.

As for my recruiting, every time you want to fight with me my phone rings more. It will ring more due to this post. You see, you have been my silent recruiter for a while and you don't even know it!!

You are finally able to say you don't know anything about me, but you sure have made up a lot of stuff in all the years we've been here. Of course, you'll say you haven't, but many on here will know that is an out and out lie. It doesn't take very long to see that your whole goal is to show that FEX, Travis and the whole group has some sort of fairy dust magic and put down other outfits in the meantime. Most all the old-timers of this group see that.

I figured that bringing up Travis' wife would put you over the edge....LOL...it worked just like I thought it would. You're so predictable!

In the past, I've tried and tried to let this thing with you go, but you won't let it. That is off the table for me now. If we were to ever meet in person don't expect me to try and be nice to you. You've ruined that. I know you don't think I will, but I will talk to you just the way I am now....LIAR!!!

You don't see yourself as an asshole with this kind of talk? JD attacks your ability to sell, and you decide to slander Travis' wife. Not a good look, guy.

Back