Producers: What Does It Take to Make 50k Plus Your First Year?

with your background in auto sales you know how to apporach people. If youre looking to make 50k a year truthfully with this new insurance platform, if you have the connections or can generate the leads you have the potential to meet this within 4 - 6 months and continue to grow from there and an exponential rate. There is a lot more I can say but it is best explained in our webinar that you can watch at "v....s.com" any time. We have a webinar 2 days a week and record the session so individuals can watch it anytime in between. After you get a moment to watch message me at kevt.com so we can set up a time to connect on the phone.

So .MF, reading your post it does not seem that you have any insurance knowledge to share. Am I mistaken?

Last edited:
50k in your 2nd year if you are good at selling and work hard. Work with an agency that has appointments with competitive carriers.

Wait a minute....just wait a minute! How about, just once, somebody puts two plus two together?

If the information that I see on here is at all accurate, how come over 97% of the agents fail? Am I to understand that the preponderance of individuals in this field are lazy, or disorganized? I find this really, really hard to believe.

I really wish someone would honestly factor-in other bits.

How come nobody talks about Economic Timing and the matter of how the overall Economy is doing as it relates to people's willingness to make a purchase.....of ANY kind....let alone give-up some of their disposable income?

How come nobody talks about the advantages of having a network of sympathetic and well-placed individuals as a support system?

How come nobody talks about working to sell an important product to people who intellectually appreciate an important product but emotionally resist that purchase and resist discussing it because they think it will go away?

How come nobody talks about the fact that most of the people who succeed seem to do so pretty much through dumb luck as much as 60 hour weeks?

My own "warm market" is very big on "atta-boy; go gettum-s" but do not, themselves, want to get involved in something they seem to view as just one step above Tupperware House Parties.

IMVVHO I think the TS deserves something better than, "be dilligent, work hard and you will be rewarded'. :goofy:

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Wait a minute....just wait a minute! How about, just once, somebody puts two plus two together?

If the information that I see on here is at all accurate, how come over 97% of the agents fail? Am I to understand that the preponderance of individuals in this field are lazy, or disorganized? I find this really, really hard to believe.

I really wish someone would honestly factor-in other bits.

How come nobody talks about Economic Timing and the matter of how the overall Economy is doing as it relates to people's willingness to make a purchase.....of ANY kind....let alone give-up some of their disposable income?

How come nobody talks about the advantages of having a network of sympathetic and well-placed individuals as a support system?

How come nobody talks about working to sell an important product to people who intellectually appreciate an important product but emotionally resist that purchase and resist discussing it because they think it will go away?

How come nobody talks about the fact that most of the people who succeed seem to do so pretty much through dumb luck as much as 60 hour weeks?

My own "warm market" is very big on "atta-boy; go gettum-s" but do not, themselves, want to get involved in something they seem to view as just one step above Tupperware House Parties.

IMVVHO I think the TS deserves something better than, "be dilligent, work hard and you will be rewarded'. :goofy:

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Bruce, Some people do talk about those things. Past threads are littered with them. Most of those posters have moved onto salaried jobs somewhere. Probably complaining about how lucky their boss is. If only they had had that luck.

Not knocking you here. Just realize that most of the people here did not get a free ride or given a business. If you knew my back ground you would be surprised I was in this business. For the most part entering this business is like boot camp. Everyone gets the same hair cut, clothes, rank and training. But you have to get yourself through the obstacle course.

So .MF, reading your post it does not seem that you have any insurance knowledge to share. Am I mistaken?

........and that is what simultaneously makes me appreciate this forum and avoid LINKEDIN like the plague. I am so very sick and tired of those damn come-on-s. I remember some vague quote by Lincoln about how it seemed to be the avowed purpose of one half of the country to live at the expense of the other half. He was talking about governmental bureaucracy, but I'm guessing it could have been the Insurance Industry as well. FWIW.

Best Wishes,

Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bruce, Some people do talk about those things. Past threads are littered with them. Most of those posters have moved onto salaried jobs somewhere. Probably complaining about how lucky their boss is. If only they had had that luck.

Not knocking you here. Just realize that most of the people here did not get a free ride or given a business. If you knew my back ground you would be surprised I was in this business. For the most part entering this business is like boot camp. Everyone gets the same hair cut, clothes, rank and training. But you have to get yourself through the obstacle course.

Thanks, Wino....honestly I DO appreciate your thoughts. I think I'm just in a bad place on that "obstacle course". Maybe its a bit like the guy in Basic Training---laying on the bed with a shaved head, stiff, new uniform and aching body---- who wonders "what da f*** was I thinking!!". So far the hardest thing I am having to adjust to is that in the end.....even working for a great company.....I am really in this by myself. We had a sweet young lady on our team who really tried but could not pass the Licensing test. She used up her 30-day period trying. She's gone now and it really brought me up short to see how easy a person can be shown the door. :no: FWIW.

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Last edited:
........and that is what simultaneously makes me appreciate this forum and avoid LINKEDIN like the plague. I am so very sick and tired of those damn come-on-s. I remember some vague quote by Lincoln about how it seemed to be the avowed purpose of one half of the country to live at the expense of the other half. He was talking about governmental bureaucracy, but I'm guessing it could have been the Insurance Industry as well. FWIW.

Best Wishes,

Bruce

I would guess it is the people that are still asleep this morning. As I have been at it since before 6am. The people that are whining about how tough life is and how the "rich" get all the breaks. And how greedy everyone that wants to keep some of what they earned for themselves are. Did Lincoln sit back wait for life to hand him his success? Did Lincoln win at everything he did.

Bruce, I am curious, What kind of work do you do now?

What else should they have done with the woman? She was hired to sell insurance, the first step is having a license. She couldn't get a license, thus she couldn't sell insurance.

To go back to Lincoln. He was a lawyer before he was a politician. What should you do with a person who wants to be a lawyer but can't get into law school, can't graduate from law school and/or can't pass the bar exam? Give them a job as a lawyer anyway?

Best Wishes,

Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks, Wino....honestly I DO appreciate your thoughts. I think I'm just in a bad place on that "obstacle course". Maybe its a bit like the guy in Basic Training---laying on the bed with a shaved head, stiff, new uniform and aching body---- who wonders "what da f*** was I thinking!!". So far the hardest thing I am having to adjust to is that in the end.....even working for a great company.....I am really in this by myself. We had a sweet young lady on our team who really tried but could not pass the Licensing test. She used up her 30-day period trying. She's gone now and it really brought me up short to see how easy a person can be shown the door. :no: FWIW.

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Man, I was there. I came from an area and back ground that was a long way from the Insurance business and the Bay Area I started in.

I have helped a lot of people in the time I have been doing this. I have paid out Million$ in claims. But I did it making a living. Do not be ashamed to earn your money. If you do not concentrate on the buyers in the beginning you will not be around to spend the time with others later.

Clear that other crap from your head. You can be an ethical Insurance Agent that is there to help the families that allow you to help them. The others have said no to more agents than just you.

Thanks, Wino:

At the moment I am working for New York Life. I have my licenses for Life Health and P&C and have an eye towards getting my 6&63 for Finances and Investing. I spend a lot of time trying to keep my "eyes on the prize" and not get bogged-down.

Some days are better than others. ;)

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Back