Prospect who open up with you and share their stories...

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
*edit* I know I messed up the title... It's been a long week* I talk to a lot of people everyday about life insurance.... Final Expense Life Insurance... It's not the only thing we talk about.

If you have been in this business for more than a week you know we, as agents, talk to all kinds of people who need help. More often than not they tell us some form of no. This prospect did not buy from me. I wanted to share this with everybody, I had permission from my prospect to do so. (My audio is terrible, It's usually way better, but I'm not the focus in this story anyhow. His audio is Great. I had switched mics and didn't adjust the settings properly. Lets chalk it up to "it was the end of the night" anyhow...)

Take a listen to this gentleman's story. Remember, it's not always about selling... Don't get me wrong, our job is to help people apply and get approved for coverage, of course. None the less, there is more to this world and this business than writing apps and self gain.

Feel free to share some of your stories, or client stories as well(with permission). I believe we all need to really try and connect with our prospect, truly listen and hear them.

Back