Prospecting for Medd Supps

mike6075

Expert
Is it possible for an agent to call seniors and sell them medd supps? I would get the list from sales genie and use a dialer.

Is it possible for an agent to call seniors and sell them medd supps? I would get the list from sales genie and use a dialer.

It's not only possible, but there are many options. Sales genie is probably the most expensive data provider the way most people use it. What type of dialer were you thinking? Mojo works really well. PM or e-mail me if you want help getting data or if you were thinking about getting your own hardware.

It is my opinion that this is the only way to get started. Buying "hot leads" from a company, or preset appointments is a waste of money. Of course this is only my opinion. Take control of your destiny and do your own work. Those that are in the business to sell leads don't really care about your car payment and mortgage, so the leads you buy often times have been sold at least one time before you.

The others are correct most of the times.....but there are other ways. Most besides sales genie require you to buy in such a large volume your still gonna pay between $500-$1000...

Your GA should help you in every way with these issues so you can make more money.....some will even pay you a bonus on your production.

CPS and a clear work model can outline this for you.

The answer to your question is YES.

It is my opinion that this is the only way to get started. Buying "hot leads" from a company, or preset appointments is a waste of money. Of course this is only my opinion. Take control of your destiny and do your own work. Those that are in the business to sell leads don't really care about your car payment and mortgage, so the leads you buy often times have been sold at least one time before you.

Correct. Get your own lists and dial.

Rick

That is the only way I do it. Purchasing "leads" is both a waste of time and money.

Jacqueline and I are on holiday and I will be back in the office on Tuesday. If you would like, give me a call then and I can explain further,

Just buy a list (scrubbed) of folks who are 64-79 yrs old and make over 25K a yr. Call and introduce yourself. Find out who they have their current plan with and take good notes. Get them to understand that the only difference between their current plan and your plan is price. Make obtaining referrals your #1 priority. Also, go to church because that's where seniors go.

The best place to start would be to call Frank. He'll get you on the right path.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Frank is the med supp prospecting guru.

Rick

Purchasing "leads" is both a waste of time and money.

I have a lot of respect for you, but most of us have to find ways of gettings leads that don't involve spending most of our time on the phone cold calling. While that might be a great solution for a lot of agents in a lot of areas, I have an agent writing $3k-$4k/week in life premium without doing anything but showing up to preset appointments. Especially when it comes to running an agency, it's much easier to recruit agents to a model where they're spending time selling instead of cold calling. Maybe when you were buying leads you got burned a bunch of times, but there are good lead sources that can keep agents writing business instead of spending most of their time prospecting.

Back