Question

I actually tried that with my situation and they did not budge. So I went ahead and started leaving bad reviews everywhere I could and I would send each one to them. Still nothing.

I actually tried that with my situation and they did not budge. So I went ahead and started leaving bad reviews everywhere I could and I would send each one to them. Still nothing.

Sadly some just don't care. Or they simply may feel they are in the right and there is no reason to give in.

Sorry to hear Vic, good luck with that. If you decide to lean towards Vanillasoft and have questions let me know I'd be glad to help you out. (not an affiliate, Vic is just a cool guy and I'd help him)

Sorry to hear Vic, good luck with that. If you decide to lean towards Vanillasoft and have questions let me know I'd be glad to help you out. (not an affiliate, Vic is just a cool guy and I'd help him)

Its Ok, Was a bit upset yesterday, But Whatever it is I will deal with it, I have to make the changes necessary to evolve with better buis regardless.

Had a similar issue with #Quotit. Paid quarterly. Once I had all my data and was ready to complete the break I called to cancel. They said I owed one more quarterly payment. Tried everything to keep me as a client. I had used their software, autoresponder, etc for 7 or 8 years. Would not let me off without paying one more quarterly payment.

Anytime you give another company access to your credit card, bank account, client database, etc make sure you have a way to cancel on your terms. And with client database know how to export and download so they can't hold you captive.

Had a similar issue with #Quotit. Paid quarterly. Once I had all my data and was ready to complete the break I called to cancel. They said I owed one more quarterly payment. Tried everything to keep me as a client. I had used their software, autoresponder, etc for 7 or 8 years. Would not let me off without paying one more quarterly payment.

Anytime you give another company access to your credit card, bank account, client database, etc make sure you have a way to cancel on your terms. And with client database know how to export and download so they can't hold you captive.

Agreed especially on the export

As far as CC I can have them not allow any more charges CC, Company is great with that. However, I don't want to risk my credit score for delinquent payments

Back