Question

So what is it that you don't like with their crm

1 I went to cancel but they want to continue to charge me through Sept

2 when the company I was using for email was not working out anymore the refuse to integrate with anyone else saying they have email system But their email system is horrible

3 they just changed password rules does not work with my password manager anymore and for about a week it kept making be hit change password every time I logged in even though I changed to the same password

4) they try and say it is impossible to have DOB auto populate to age like every other CRM so I had to use age calculator on every lead

There are other things. There was a lot I liked about them, but there are other things I didn't, I also found the customer service is not as good as it used to be

Besides the fact they are very expensive

I am not going to go on about everything that is enough

I'm still trying to wrap my head around $1500 for a CRM.

Except, you've just solidified my thoughts. Either go cheap (Capsule at $12/per user per month) or go Sales Force. Everything in between doesn't get it done.

Except, you've just solidified my thoughts. Either go cheap (Capsule at $12/per user per month) or go Sales Force. Everything in between doesn't get it done.

Depends how you work or what you want it to do, I dont know much about sales force, Volocify was my lead CRM not for clients just leads

I now have one capable for both

But I live by calling I do near 200 calls a day, I need CRM that is geared towards that type of Buis, A good calendar that puts lead right to me at time of the call and at the same time I can see my callbacks for the day as well

I now have one with better email capabilities but I am new to it and its a work in progress. I need mainly my drip campaign to work

There are other things as well reports and such I also need to track lead vendor performance and such

Click to call is also very important to me

You make 200 calls a day???

I might need to step it up. (Not really. I don't do outbound calls. But I am very impressed!)

Serious question: at that money, why not Salesforce?

I might need to step it up. (Not really. I don't do outbound calls. But I am very impressed!)

Depends, What I am doing now as I am incorporating some cheaper leads and mailer lead into the mix I am now making around 200, When I am doing all premium internet leads then it goes down to around 100 calls

Depends how many conversations or client calls can bring call countdown too

I don't know anything about sales force, I remember early on when i was looking at my first CRM I was looking for cheaper, When I talked to someone for sales force there seemed to be a lot of you can do anything but you have to add this or add that and you may need someone computer savvy to set up and all that

I pay half of that for an entire agency with VS. Sales Force IMO is completely overrated, there are better out there for far less. BUT, it all comes down to personal needs. I'd pay more for something if I thought it's value matched the premium.

I pay half of that for an entire agency with VS. Sales Force IMO is completely overrated, there are better out there for far less. BUT, it all comes down to personal needs. I'd pay more for something if I thought it's value matched the premium.

I actually signed up with VS right before I signed up with volocify. After much research seemed to have the most for the least.

I had paid extra for customization then they were having Issues with integrating with internet lead companies, That's when I had to find a CRM quick before AEP as it was sept ,and ended up with volocify

Depending on what you want, you may want to look at Follow Up Tool with Lightspeed Voice or DYL.

Depending on what you want, you may want to look at Follow Up Tool with Lightspeed Voice or DYL.

Right now I am trying out agency intel see how goes, still trying work out the kinks but its supposed to do everything I want and then some, Just having a little issue getting drip email to work right. they are looking into it now, Plus its a lot less expensive, everything else is going well, but the email fix is going slow

If it works out I will import my clients and finally will have one CRM for clients and leads and if not I will search again over the summer.

Back