Recommendation for Cash Plan for Deductible Costs

I need a recommendation for a good plan that I could purchase in conjunction with a high deductible individual health plan, that would help pick up the high deductible costs, if need be.....

I need a good strategy to sell to healthy young individuals, and this worked well for the senior citizens on MAPD's so......

You could sell accident policies and critical illness policies to supplement. There are other threads discussing these on this forum.

Are there any other products that would assist in paying for X-rays, MRI's, Scans and the like that are not the result of an accident or CI?

You could sell accident policies and critical illness policies to supplement. There are other threads discussing these on this forum.

Are there any other products that would assist in paying for X-rays, MRI's, Scans and the like that are not the result of an accident or CI?

None that are worth the money or that will every pay off. If you're going with a high deductible, it's because the client needs to save money. Accident policies and CI's are typically very cheap to fill in the hole. Other indemnity policies cost $100/mo and don't every pay that amount back in form of benefits. Similar to dental insurance. (oxymoron)

Back