Search and Save

S&S has limited export capabilities—no drugs, no notes, only a CSV file with info about the individual. I'm wary of any system that locks you in like that.

No, after you add a client, click on the back button and you can add another client without logging out.

I wouldn't be without it, but Special Agent is right about it being slow and the spinning circle in the middle of the page hypnotizes me sometimes.. I use their CRM...it does everything I want.

How bad is the freezing?

A lot of people are saying it s accurate, I might give it a try so I don't have to run everyone's meds every time on med.gov, I have been afraid because I know the integrity tool has been so bad on accuracy

Plus I know how to go back and forth with Med.gov fast when dosages are not connecting right

But man it really would be nice not to have to run everyone's meds every time they call back with more question AEP

Also are you still using agent toolkits?

if that is the integrity thing its been horrible for many reasons and it wasn't even close to what I was seeing on med.gov 3 out of 5 I ran

now I purposely tested on cases more then your average generics

In fairness this was probly 2 years ago

How bad is the freezing?

A lot of people are saying it s accurate, I might give it a try so I don't have to run everyone's meds every time on med.gov, I have been afraid because I know the integrity tool has been so bad on accuracy

Plus I know how to go back and forth with Med.gov fast when dosages are not connecting right

But man it really would be nice not to have to run everyone's meds every time they call back with more question AEP

Also are you still using agent toolkits?
I think it's very accurate. It's slow and buffers, but I haven't seen it freeze up. They have a free trial.

Yes, I'm still using Toolkits.

These are the only subscriptions I have and I can't imagine being without either one of them.

if that is the integrity thing its been horrible for many reasons and it wasn't even close to what I was seeing on med.gov 3 out of 5 I ran

now I purposely tested on cases more then your average generics

In fairness this was probly 2 years ago
I’ve had no issues . I think many agents on here use connecture . They can chime in . Agency’s spends millions of connecture/sunfire . They download directly from med.gov.

I’ve had no issues . I think many agents on here use connecture . They can chime in . Agency’s spends millions of connecture/sunfire . They download directly from med.gov.
I haven't used Connecture in a couple of years, but I thought it was slow, and I don't want my client's info on there. Not that I don't trust Integrity. :skeptical:

Back