Security National Smokers

I ran across it today on the phone with a client. He just bought it yesterday and I asked him about it because it seemed to cheap. He said the woman put him down as a non smoker.

If he keeps it and passes away what will the company do about it?
Thank you

I ran across it today on the phone with a client. He just bought it yesterday and I asked him about it because it seemed to cheap. He said the woman put him down as a non smoker.

Thank you

If in the first 2 years not pay since he is a smoker that's down as a non smoker

Thank you

Then I owe you an apology for my comment. Your previous post was kind of vague. Sorry about that.

Here's how I "smoke out" whether it was ONLY the agent that is dishonest. Tell the client that as an agent for the company in question I can tell you that your policy may be rescinded upon your death because of the smoking question. Let's get on the phone with them right now and I can clear this all up for you. I'd say about half the time they don't want any part of "clearing it up". :nah:

But you get a 50/50 shot and that's better than you had before.

Talked to him again this morning and he is the one committing fraud not the agent. Buyers can be lairs.
Thanks

Hey "old man" frog...LOL...I wasn't the one that said look at the app. That was the bouncing elephant guy.:laugh:

I know.. It would seem both of you jumped to conclusions and took an innocent newbie (He has only been here since 2008)to the forum to task. Happens a lot on the forum. I am glad that I would never do that. :no::twitchy:;) Wonder wht would happen if the jumping elephant landed on the monkey?

Back