Securus Final Expense

I was a top producer with Securus from June 2012 til July 2014. It is def NOT the company I started with. WAY too many lead issues as well as other problems. It appeared to be a good fit coming from NAA, but alas, it morphed into something that I was trying to get away from.....(MLM mentality, reselling of leads, false promises, etc). From what I understand they are in the process of reducing manger comp levels by 30-35% and recruiting 20-somethings that have never been licensed and have NO idea what comp levels should be .:no:
I had the same experience with Securus. They are Amway all over again. Don't let they con you into spending $800 per week on their road warrior.

I had the same experience with Securus. They are Amway all over again. Don't let they con you into spending $800 per week on their road warrior.

If you had such a bad experience, why did you just revive an over 3 yr old thread asking someone how they are doing with Securus?

So you were told they were bad and you still went with them?:err:
I had two good friends who were agents with Securus. I trusted them and joined their team. After doing so I found this site and read up on all the bad experiences people had with Securus. Not wanting to believe it (because I really trusted these guys), I ignored the warnings from those on this board. Now its a couple years later I am paying for it dearly. One friend left Securus, like I did, and the other one has lost almost his entire team but is sticking with them because he believes their brain washing manipulative Amway mind games.

I had two good friends who were agents with Securus. I trusted them and joined their team. After doing so I found this site and read up on all the bad experiences people had with Securus. Not wanting to believe it (because I really trusted these guys), I ignored the warnings from those on this board. Now its a couple years later I am paying for it dearly. One friend left Securus, like I did, and the other one has lost almost his entire team but is sticking with them because he believes their brain washing manipulative Amway mind games.

Don't worry...a bunch of the securus guys left there and started a new IMO employing the same tactics...YIG, your insurance group, pretty much a rebranded Securus.

Don't worry...a bunch of the securus guys left there and started a new IMO employing the same tactics...YIG, your insurance group, pretty much a rebranded Securus.
Well I will tell anyone to stay far away from any agency that uses those same Securus/Amway mindgame tactics.

Back