Selling State Farm Life..Good Idea?

Fine. Then the repair and body shops I insure, and carriers that told me that are lying. You win.

Industry statistics say otherwise. No different than the year before and the year after. I could give 5 different sources. But you are going to believe what you want to believe.

You said there are no unexpected changes to risk. I was quoting you...

And I called you a bigot. All racists are bigots, but not all bigots are racist.
You did call me a racist, and now I'm calling you stupid.

I write seven figures in p&c premium, and I told you that costs are going up and you choose not to believe me.

If you can't figure out why entire sections of the continent burning down affect underwriting and actuarial rates, then I can't waste any more time trying to explain it to you.

I have not read the whole thread but there are times when PL P&C policies have to renew by state statute by the carrier under certain circumstances. But I know of no instance where an insured cant cancel the policy.
Non-cancelable in this context means that the premium rates are fixed for the length of the policy. For disability insurance (which was being referenced), that often means until the insured's age 65/67.

You did call me a racist, and now I'm calling you stupid.

I write seven figures in p&c premium, and I told you that costs are going up and you choose not to believe me.

If you can't figure out why entire sections of the continent burning down affect underwriting and actuarial rates, then I can't waste any more time trying to explain it to you.

Ah, name calling. Its what you always resort to.... lmao

---

My original comment was, I would jump on a non-can auto policy.

The post I responded to said the pandemic caused a huge increase in the cost of auto repairs.

Empirical data says auto repair cost has kept the same ratio to the overall inflation rate for the past 50 years.

Nobody said anything about sections of the continent burning down, nor does that have anything to do with the post I responded to.

Latest posts

Back