Senior life must be using Rgi for mailers

Fire

Super Genius
Was writing a woman today and her husband got the mail . He showed me a senior life fe mailer . It had the same “govt funds” wording as many Rgi mailers have and it looked just like an Rgi mailer does . Said senior life at the bottom . They either copied Rgi or their using them.

You know what they say, "Good artists borrow... great artists ______."

Was writing a woman today and her husband got the mail . He showed me a senior life fe mailer . It had the same “govt funds” wording as many Rgi mailers have and it looked just like an Rgi mailer does . Said senior life at the bottom . They either copied Rgi or their using them.
Senior Life does their own mailings. But most mail houses use basically the same verbiage. Been that way for decades.

A lead is a lead…

and yes they have a strong fixed price dm program. @BibH could get consistent $29 a lead direct mail in Georgia.

A lead is a lead…

and yes they have a strong fixed price dm program. @BibH could get consistent $29 a lead direct mail in Georgia.

Sr Life does have an awesome fixed price DM lead for their agents. Most states are only $25 each, however Ga. is $32 not $29. Been that price for couple of years. No PO boxes mailed to either.

If an agent would like to do their own mailing with their own parameters (females only, age bands, income bands, etc.) it's only $375 per 1000 pcs. dropped! I believe the mail houses out there (and I've not checked lately) charge $450 and more per 1000 pcs. dropped.

$375 per 1000 is for Sr Life agents as Sr Life does the mailings in house. They don't use any 3rd party sources.

Anyone is free to call me with any questions at 252-292-3350...Greg.

Sr Life does have an awesome fixed price DM lead for their agents. Most states are only $25 each, however Ga. is $32 not $29. Been that price for couple of years. No PO boxes mailed to either.

If an agent would like to do their own mailing with their own parameters (females only, age bands, income bands, etc.) it's only $375 per 1000 pcs. dropped! I believe the mail houses out there (and I've not checked lately) charge $450 and more per 1000 pcs. dropped.

$375 per 1000 is for Sr Life agents as Sr Life does the mailings in house. They don't use any 3rd party sources.

Anyone is free to call me with any questions at 252-292-3350...Greg.
Rgi will drop at near $380/1000 for any agent .

Rgi will drop at near $380/1000 for any agent .

I'm on their CPL program. Unfortunately, they still have major issues with their CPM (cost per 100) program. Mostly, agent paying for mailers and most of the order not being shipped at all or routing to wrong agent. In either case, agent is waiting for responses to come in.... waiting and waiting and waiting. They are trying to make the agent whole by either a full refund or a complimentary mailing batch, free of charge. That's a very frustrating situation.

I'm on their CPL program. Unfortunately, they still have major issues with their CPM (cost per 100) program. Mostly, agent paying for mailers and most of the order not being shipped at all or routing to wrong agent. In either case, agent is waiting for responses to come in.... waiting and waiting and waiting. They are trying to make the agent whole by either a full refund or a complimentary mailing batch, free of charge. That's a very frustrating situation.

You should call me too. I'm on eastern time. 9am-7pm. You can also get DM leads for only $25 each in Ca.

You should call me too. I'm on eastern time. 9am-7pm. You can also get DM leads for only $25 each in Ca.

After all these yrs you still don’t understand . It’s like going in a restaurant and they only sell 1 item . You want choice . Trying to cram one company down someone’s throat is suicide . In addition sl pays 80-100% vs 120% plus outside with much higher renewals and better overall products .

Back