Senior life must be using Rgi for mailers

There comp is on par w/everyone else now.

If you need them for a one off company they’ll start a new agent at 120% street ? They won’t term an agent who writes a few a yr ? As I recall they had a 4 month chargeback for lapses . The main thing is most agents need multiple co’s to succeed .

Prosperity and Americo now also have a 90 day full charge back rule.

Yes, you can have competitive compensation levels with them as well.

But the question is why do you need senior life ? What product do they have that other CO’s don’t ?

Super Preferred… generally just as competitive as most of the popular companies.

0-85, covers all ages which is useful for somebody that doesn’t want to carry a ton of companies.

easy e app, and leads on demand with leads the way.

Modified and true guaranteed issue at any age.

True Social Security billing.

There are some odd underwriting niches I’m not familiar with but the product by no means is useless.

Nationwide basically a Gi 50% cheaper than SL at ages under 45 . What I’ve seen in the street a ton of Gi policy’s . It seems many of their policy’s are knocked down to GI . But I guess they have a few niches . I think they take direct express .

Nationwide is not guaranteed issue and doesn’t have the capacity to pay multiple levels in a hierarchy it’s basically a useless product for an agency.

Back