Set up for Telephone Sales

I like the sound of that! One click and it dials your numbers?
Yes, but that has nothing to do with the headset, it's just the "soft phone" installed on my computer.

And you can click on any number. Google a business and just hit their number. If they have "tel=" activated, it will call (like your cell). You can also highlight any number and hit control +f6, even if the program/website doesnt have click to call functionality.

What is a simple set up for doing telephone sales? Seems it would be hard to use your telephone even with it on speaker phone.

Rouse, it doesn't get any easier than this.......

If anyone wants to have a private conversation over the phone to see if this opportunity is a good match for you (and me) please call me. My phone # is in my signature line below.

Sorry, didn't mean to get you upset.

Not upset.

I have to think most semi intelligent agents can figure out how to contact people they find helpful.

You do have more captive phone sales experience than many of the other Recruiters here. But, you lose many of us part way through your pitch / advice with the constant closes.

Just my Sunday morning opinion. No biggie.

What is a simple set up for doing telephone sales? Seems it would be hard to use your telephone even with it on speaker phone.
If you don't need a dialer, just plug headphones into your mom that have a microphone lol, most headphones now and days have built in microphones that you can find at walmart for 15 dollars.

Is there a way to change your caller ID on your sell phone to show their area code?
I have an I phone
Thanks

Back