Sickle Cell: Carrier Recommendations

Any recommendations for sickle cell? From what I am reading on my spread sheets, CIGNA, Oxford, and of course my GI carriers seem to be a fit. Any other recommendations?

Sickle Cell Trait or full blown Sickle Cell anemia?

----------

Standard Life and Casualty, SNL and Equitable Life and Casualty do not have a Sickle Cell question unless I overlooked it.

@ Baseball7 - that's been the issue I've found so far.

Forester's App and Med. Guide doesn't reference it, however I called in to verify and they stated it was a decline or modified.

Eagle Premier might work so long as the meds. are not related to kidney issues cause by S.C. Ultra protector falls under the same guide lines - The heavy nard. may come into play as well

Equitable seems to be clear cut about it, and it looks like they would takem' Level.

Thanks everyone!

@ Baseball7 - that's been the issue I've found so far.

Forester's App and Med. Guide doesn't reference it, however I called in to verify and they stated it was a decline or modified.

Eagle Premier might work so long as the meds. are not related to kidney issues cause by S.C. Ultra protector falls under the same guide lines - The heavy nard. may come into play as well

Equitable seems to be clear cut about it, and it looks like they would takem' Level.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the update on Foresters. :)

I had a sickel cell prospect I took through foresters and got flagged on the drug abuse question with appitical. It is FE so fair chance she was lying but I'll stear clear of using them again with a similar client.

Edit.

I'd probably run them through Eagle and fall back on Foresters. TA/LBL/MOO and many others are declines.

Latest posts

Back