SilverScript Choice Copays/Coins?

Looks Like SS Choice may get a lot of the Cigna business. All of my calls so far have been upset Xtra members. All have gotten a "call me next week" reply.

Yep, premium on Cigna is more than doubling here and I think adding a deductible. That's their way of saying they really don't want that block of business.

I've gotten several calls as well. Maybe the best fit for those folks this year will be a company for which I'll get paid.

When I fill out a paper application for Silverscript do I still have to log in their website and enter everything manually or is this only if you use their online application?

When I fill out a paper application for Silverscript do I still have to log in their website and enter everything manually or is this only if you use their online application?
You enter app information into agent portal, write confirmation number on the paper app, then upload pdf of paper app into agent portal or fax it.

Yep, all certified and ready to go, just waiting on the info.
I'll call on Monday to my upline.

MedicareAgent,

I have a complete 2016 product deck here, if you still need it:

https://www.ritterim.com/carriers/contents/10033/cvs-caremark-silverscript/?resources[]=Product+Availability&products[]=Medicare+Part+D&action=downloads&states[]=PA

You have to log in since it's agent facing only (Not for Medicare beneficiaries).

In addition to the paper process, they also have a face to face enrollment option (still need SOA, but client signs one additional form and enrollment is electronic, so you are keying live).

Most importantly, they have an email option for clients/prospects. You get permission to email from the prospect, log into the SSIC portal and type in their email. I'd stay on the phone with them until they get it, since it sometimes will go to spam.

We've seen tremendous improvements in service since their sanction year in 2012. That was the year they merged 3 plans into 1 in addition to having a very strong agent sold product.

Craig

the reviews and complaints on silverscript are crazy !!! Not sure my name on that product is a good idea.
Their star rating is 5 stars in member complaints and 5 stars in member experience with the plan (with an overall 3.5 rating in all categories).

I haven't checked to see what their Yelp reviews look like, however.

Yep, premium on Cigna is more than doubling here and I think adding a deductible. That's their way of saying they really don't want that block of business.

I've gotten several calls as well. Maybe the best fit for those folks this year will be a company for which I'll get paid.

My Cigna is increasing from $29 to $40 and going from a $0 deductible to a $250 deductible. Definitely going shopping.

----------

Interesting post on the Silverscript formulary..

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/silverscript-formulary-2016-quiet-change-thomas-flamini

Back