Silverscript PDP Commission Cut

AgentDT

Hearing that Silverscript is cutting commissions completely on their low premium product and changing the name for 2023. Has anyone seen what they are doing to benefits and premium yet? I'm disappointed as this was one of my go-tos when I needed to sell a PDP.

They are mapping smart rx to smart saver plan. If new smart saver premium is higher then $20/mo, and the new cheaper plan is $7/mo, it will be a busy season moving clients
‐-------------
Please note that clients you previously enrolled in SilverScript SmartRx will remain enrolled in the SilverScript SmartSaver in 2023, and you will continue to receive renewal commissions for these members.

If they screw us on the premium, I am in deep s**t for AEP. As of 7/31, I have 228 on there.[/QUOTE

Switch them all to MAPD, better drug plan and you make 137000.00. Only kidding! The thought of putting even more on Wellcare PDP makes me sick to my stomach.

they are still paying renewals. I’m not even going to bring up their new one to clients unless it’s a big savings. Which it won’t be.
I think you have to consider the possibility of the situation yagents mentions. That seems to me like a possible double win for SilverScript.

Yeah but then all my financial planners will kill me and find someone else to feed their referrals, to

They are mapping smart rx to smart saver plan. If new smart saver premium is higher then $20/mo, and the new cheaper plan is $7/mo, it will be a busy season moving clients
‐-------------
Please note that clients you previously enrolled in SilverScript SmartRx will remain enrolled in the SilverScript SmartSaver in 2023, and you will continue to receive renewal commissions for these members.
This move by SS was taken from the Humana Play Book

Back