Silverscript PDP Commission Cut

Yeah I would do it through medicare.gov or carrier website directly. I do that sometimes as it is if there is a really good savings by going through a PDP I can't write. Yeah face to face is becoming a much more attractive option these days.
Except F2F requires time and money for $46. Recording calls on a PDP.:arghh:

I wrote Silverscript and they paid me. Then they reversed what they paid me and reversed it again so that I owed them for the privilege to write their crap. Then by mid simmer I convinced them of their error and was promised to be paid. But, they never paid a dime. They instead sent me negative balance commissions statements till the end of the year and because I never recertified the statements ended in January and I’ve not heard from the dirt bags since.

Aetna announced that the Smart saver has a national average premium around $5 but that’s awesome if WellCare VS is lowering several dollars. Any idea what it is in FL

FL ANOC's arrived.

FL Silver Script Smart Saver = $8.40/mo ( was $7.70 in 2022)

FL Wellcare Value Script = $11.20 ( was $12 in 2022)

Thank gawd, this actually make things easier this year

When did you get notified of this change? I totally missed it, to be honest. I am sending them an email now so that I can see it in writing.

FL ANOC's arrived.

FL Silver Script Smart Saver = $8.40/mo ( was $7.70 in 2022)

FL Wellcare Value Script = $11.20 ( was $12 in 2022)

Thank gawd, this actually make things easier this year

thank you for the info! is the value script formulary out?

Silver Script will continue to offer 3 plans:

Smart Saver (currently Smart RX)
Choice
Plus

Current Smart RX will map to Smart Saver and pay renewal commissions will be paid.

What they have not announced is the premium (unlike Choice and Plus). And after today, its probably not going to be pretty.
Caveat, not an agent

Medicare and You says my 2023 SmartSaver premium will be $2.80.

Just got this email from Ritter....more commission cuts?

September 27, 2022

Dear Valued Agent,

We wanted to inform you of a renewal fee change you will experience in 2023 related specifically to the SilverScript Insurance Company’s Choice PDP for policies written in 2019 and prior. Your writing agent renewal amount will be $34.00 beginning in January 2023.

Again, this change applies only to the SSIC Choice PDP policies written in 2019 and prior. It does not impact your SSIC legacy Plus PDP renewals.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact your upline.

Thank you for your continued dedication. We wish you a happy and successful upcoming AEP.

Sincerely,
Ritter Insurance Marketing

I'm almost to the point where I don't care if they cut standalone PDP commissions, which are already barely a gasoline tank fillup.

My Med supp/PDP percentage keeps dropping as opposed to MA sales. I'm at 82% MA and 18% supps at this point, with frantic calls from people anxious to get out from under their ever-increasing supplement premiums getting more and more common.

Diane kunkle who’s in all the mag’s and tv shows as the Medicare expert is on Facebook about the commission cut to zero . Somebody said do what’s right for the client . She said easy for you to say . I have 50k of them and 100 hourly employees I pay .

Back