Silverscript PDP Commission Cut

Can't pdp plans only have 3 offerings?

I'm hoping the smart Rx and saver plan are the same product. I remember from their training that the plus plan and the choice are still in tact.

Silver Script will continue to offer 3 plans:

Smart Saver (currently Smart RX)
Choice
Plus

Current Smart RX will map to Smart Saver and pay renewal commissions will be paid.

What they have not announced is the premium (unlike Choice and Plus). And after today, its probably not going to be pretty.

ANOC out for Wellcare value script in AZ. Prem down to $7.40 from $13

That makes things a little easier.

Now, waiting on Aetna ?? Bueller?

ANOC out for Wellcare value script in AZ. Prem down to $7.40 from $13

That makes things a little easier.

Now, waiting on Aetna ?? Bueller?

Aetna announced that the Smart saver has a national average premium around $5 but that’s awesome if WellCare VS is lowering several dollars. Any idea what it is in FL

Aetna announced that the Smart saver has a national average premium around $5 but that’s awesome if WellCare VS is lowering several dollars. Any idea what it is in FL

No, it was my MIL's ANOC that came in mail. Sent an email to a few FL clients to see if received yet.

Yep, no commissions on new business. it will be a $0 premium with full LIS. They are going after the Medicare auto enrolls with the product and you can't win in that game with agent commissions built-in.

Between stuff like this, and the envision BS I am starting to wonder if it is worth it to write these stupid PDP's. If I just write them for people but don't make myself the agent do I still have to record all the calls??

Between stuff like this, and the envision BS I am starting to wonder if it is worth it to write these stupid PDP's. If I just write them for people but don't make myself the agent do I still have to record all the calls??
How are you going to write them without being the agent, unless you just help them enroll on Medicare.gov.? Then you wouldn't need to record. Or, just do it face to face...no recording.

How are you going to write them without being the agent, unless you just help them enroll on Medicare.gov.? Then you wouldn't need to record. Or, just do it face to face...no recording.

Yeah I would do it through medicare.gov or carrier website directly. I do that sometimes as it is if there is a really good savings by going through a PDP I can't write. Yeah face to face is becoming a much more attractive option these days.

Back